Active Now

Spunky
ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Politics » If the murder rate was at its LOWEST, but your leader said it was at its HIGHEST, would you be worried about what's coming down the pike??

If the murder rate was at its LOWEST, but your leader said it was at its HIGHEST, would you be worried about what's coming down the pike??

Hello:

HERE is where he said it.  And, HERE is the reality.

excon

PS>  https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2017/02/08/trump-incorrectly-says-the-murder-rate-in-our-country-is-the-highest-its-been-in-47-years/?utm_term=.594ccb392611

Posted - February 8, 2017

Responses

• You are absolutely right.. in the Times today they have a side-article about the achievements made during the Obama years.. a kinda look back at the timeline thing... and from that there are MANY achievements, sure things aren't perfect but coming from where they did start much has improved... there was a way to go but.....and these are facts and figs.. not prophoganda or lies or spin like the Trumpeters engage in.. for example the Times has NO reason to spin or present ALTERNATIVE facts... these are real facts..

Which is making it hard for me to see what the Trump and his supporters have to mud sling about... it can only be that in their little world they have made up a scenario that's quite different to reality and the supporters bless them are mostly ill-educated people who don't know enough to question.
      February 8, 2017 7:57 AM MST

If my total debt is $10 and you believe that is too much it can only benefit me.
      February 8, 2017 8:24 AM MST

"You tell people a lie three times, they will believe anything." Quote from Art of the Deal by Donald Trump.

Many, MANY believed him before he was elected and continue to do so.
      February 8, 2017 8:48 AM MST

probably
      February 8, 2017 9:22 AM MST

I am worried about what's coming down the pike because there have been too many alternate facts being bandied about by this president and his minions.
      February 8, 2017 9:56 AM MST