Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Food and Drink » What's a really good, smooth beer?

What's a really good, smooth beer?

I only like Corona most beer is just gross to me.
Is there any kind that's better and easier to drink than Corona?
I'm looking to try because hard liquor is the devil.

Posted - February 8, 2017

Responses

• There is only one good beer out there! 
      February 8, 2017 2:23 PM MST

• Blue Moon is my go to beer, I also enjoy Killians and Newcastle. Great Lakes Brewery makes Conways which is in season now. Those are generally the beers I enjoy. 
      February 8, 2017 2:38 PM MST

• Nice, thanks I gotta write these down I'm getting a lot of feedback on this, LoL!
    You guys like to drink huh?
    : )
      February 8, 2017 2:58 PM MST

• I like beer! I also like liquor...heck, I kinda like it all! In moderation of course..ahem.
      February 8, 2017 3:51 PM MST

I was weaned on Rolling Rock and never had the desire to switch. 
      February 8, 2017 2:56 PM MST

• Cool, thanks Mountain Man.
    I got a lotta beers to try.
    You guys are pros at this sh_t. : )
      February 8, 2017 3:01 PM MST

We try!  LOL! 
      February 8, 2017 3:08 PM MST

• Personally I've rarely met a beer I didn't like.. I think we tend to call COrona a lager here, or it seems more like one to me..light.. I like most ales, lagers, and of course the Guinness that GLis mentioned..

February 8, 2017 3:31 PM MST

• Thanks DaydreambelieverTrumpdisbeliever.
    That's a long name, LoL. : )
      February 8, 2017 3:39 PM MST

• well you can call me day, or DTD or really anything you like :P
      February 8, 2017 3:45 PM MST

Near Beer. 
      February 8, 2017 4:13 PM MST

• LoL!
    I saw a Budweiser imitation non alcohol beer at the grocery store the other day.
    I don't like beer enough to dry vomit through a case of near beer, LoL;
    Thanks anyway. : )
      February 8, 2017 4:25 PM MST

• Redd's Apple Ale. In the summer I mix half/half with Leinie's Summer Shandy, it is so good and refreshing on a hot day. I like Summer Shandy too, but I think it's only around in the summer. Beer had been giving me headaches. 
    Wait, I'm having deja vu, did I write this already?
      February 8, 2017 5:06 PM MST

• Sounds awesome!
    Thanks for the suggestion. : )
    I know, I had a little bit of a headache this morning after drinking Corona yesterday.
    Blah....
    I should just quit drinking I don't really need it to have confidence, I'm just naturally silly usually, but being cheated on sucks and it just takes everything out of you and I search for anything to make me feel OK..
    Cheers,
    Happy Thursday. : )

This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at February 9, 2017 9:08 AM MST
      February 9, 2017 9:06 AM MST

I have a few problems with beer. The biggest is that I like it, but I don't know when to stop. Whatever is in the house is one serving. That is a rather expensive hobby, and I resent spending my own money on something that only makes me stupid. So I never tried different brands. There is a local brand that is pretty good for a cheap beer, and everything else either has too much alcohol or tastes like grass.

You don't buy beer, you only rent it. Beer goes through you so fast because it doesn't have to stop and change color.
      February 8, 2017 7:37 PM MST

• That's absolutely right.
    I went to the liquor store and got six bottles of Corona Extra thinking oh, I'll lock it up at home, have 1 when I have time and save the rest in case I have company or something.
    So I have 1 and that's OK, but 2s a little better oh, hell might as well have another and feel good.
    Then next thing I know I go to clean up and lock the liquor cabinet and WHAT, I DRANK ALL 6??
    Yeah, that could get expensive for sure.
    Not sure what's going on with me right now, but I'm liking booze way too much, probably need to start dating again.
    Anyway, you're right.
    I peed a lot.
      February 9, 2017 9:20 AM MST

Now this:

February 8, 2017 7:41 PM MST