Active Now

Element 99
my2cents
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Politics » The Trumps want you to BOYCOTT Nordstroms cause they were MEAN to Ivanka. Is that what YOU want your president to DO???

The Trumps want you to BOYCOTT Nordstroms cause they were MEAN to Ivanka. Is that what YOU want your president to DO???

Posted - February 9, 2017

Responses

• Oh really and i remember when the righty's were going mad at the supposed outrage that some of the companies who had supported the Vile One in his campaign.. comments like leftist blah blah and how they were all unfair etc...only in not such polite words.... hmmm. so the shoe really IS on the other foot now....
      February 9, 2017 7:40 AM MST

After all of this time, I was boycotting Nordstroms and didn't even know it. The thing is that I never shopped there anyway.
      February 9, 2017 7:48 AM MST

• Well that's simply not good enough.. you need to go there and glare at them and then actively refuse to buy anything.. ya have to do these things properly
      February 9, 2017 8:04 AM MST

I want my president to act presidential and stop this childish, thin-skinned crap posting on Twitter every five minutes.  I want him to worry more about America than he does about his daughter's businesses or his own.  I want him to stop exaggerating and making up lies that his minions then have to interpret for him.  If he's as smart as he thinks he is, this shouldn't be hard for him to do.  On the other hand, maybe he really isn't that smart after all.
      February 9, 2017 10:58 AM MST

If Trump wants something boycotted
    i would do the opposite
    but i don't shop at Nordstroms anyway

February 9, 2017 1:49 PM MST

They were mean to Ivanka because she's Donald Trump's daughter. No other reason. Just like that SNL person was mean to Barron because he's Donald Trump's son. Leave their family out of it. If you have beef with Donald, keep it with Donald. If someone was mean to your daughter, excon, would you be silent? Or would you speak up and support her? He's just doing what a dad should do. That's it. 
      February 9, 2017 8:21 PM MST

Hello righty:

Couple things.  Ivanka wasn't attacked.  Her products weren't selling, so Nordstroms made a BUSINESS decision..  Business's LOSE and WIN clients every day..   Is THIS what we can expect from Trump every time Ivanka loses an account???

I'll answer my own question..  YES!!!

Secondarily, IF I had made a commitment to the American people that I GAVE UP MANAGING my business and turned it over to my children, that's EXACTLY what I would have done..  That means you do NOT
    come to her defense every time she hits a bump in the road..  And, since Trump didn't release his tax returns, how do we know that Trump isn't an owner in Ivanka's business???  We don't, of course..  We have to take his WORD for it..  Well, Mr. Righty.  I'm just NOT gonna do that..  Trump IS a LIAR.  Even his avid supporters understand that.. 

Third..   I thought right wingers didn't LIKE the president picking winners and losers..  Isn't attacking Nordstroms PICKING winners and losers???   

excon
    This post was edited by excon at February 10, 2017 8:05 AM MST
      February 10, 2017 8:02 AM MST