Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » How many hearts have you broken?!

How many hearts have you broken?!

Category: EP Questions.

Today will be a round of questions I asked at EP. Found my copy of 500+ questions from back then and thought I'd share some of them here. We could not add media there, so that will be new for every question re-asked here. 

Posted - February 9, 2017

Responses

I was just thinking, "I wonder if SapphicHeart is the same as that Luna lady from EP."  That was you wasn't it?  Anyway, I'm sure I broke one heart way in the past and my own in the process.  It is a very, very long story, the stuff that romance novels are made of.
      February 9, 2017 8:25 PM MST

Meh. The wonderful thing about our hearts though is, it will heal and at times get even stronger for a new love. Hmm. No, I'm not Luna. I have had different names at different points of my stay there, I've even deleted and came back with new account a few times. My last name in the three last months, except for last two days was SapphicHeart. I had a period of a few months where I had been malicious flagged and as result was suspended from having my questions featured in any feeds. New mods weren't up to the game and took me long time to get them into talk and lifting their suspension. Gah.
      February 10, 2017 12:55 AM MST

• Meh ...probably more than five but less than 10. Only one that I really regret.  That one that was ....but wasn't that I told you about :) .. you regret the things in life you don't do more than the things you do ...cos I said so. My one regret then. Pretty sure I crushed his heart And mine. 

https://youtu.be/6dyeFalOjw0
      February 9, 2017 9:55 PM MST

No regrets. They eat us alive, and cannot be changed no matter how much we wish. We take with us what is helpful for now and in the future, but leave behind what eat us. I'm sure I have broken hearts, not intentionally. I had my own broken too. What I know is believing in love and my heart being strong enough to not stop healing. Beautiful but sad song. Dreams. Hmm.

Link: https://youtu.be/IdneKLhsWOQ This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at February 11, 2017 5:33 PM MST
      February 10, 2017 12:43 AM MST

"crushed"... excellent choice of words.  I wish I'd thought of that one.
      February 10, 2017 7:26 AM MST

• Was I supposed to keep count. That's a bit harsh.
      February 10, 2017 12:51 AM MST

Nah, I was once told by a girlfriend I'm a heartbreaker even while we were together. Hmm. 
      February 10, 2017 12:58 AM MST