Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Death and Dying » I s'pose one person could destroy the world if he/she were insane. What would be the best way? Releasing all 4000 nuclear missiles at once?

I s'pose one person could destroy the world if he/she were insane. What would be the best way? Releasing all 4000 nuclear missiles at once?

Posted - February 10, 2017

Responses

• Nah, it's already been done, Rosie. God destroyed the world with a flood back in Noah's time. He said he'll never do it again but, geeze, he's even older than me. Maybe he'll have a senior's moment and ... splash! 
      February 10, 2017 5:22 AM MST

What happens if Mafia Don orders the release of our entire nuclear arsenal? I'm just sayin'. Wouldn't that be enough to blow up the entire earth? Thank you for your reply Didge. He didn't exactly destroy the world. It still existed and Noah and his family survived and all the animals survived to propagate and  multiply.  Theoretically. If one believes that tale.
      February 10, 2017 5:26 AM MST

• Yeah, but they lost the unicorns. Bad show, that. 
      February 10, 2017 5:27 AM MST

I agree. On Answerbag  I had a mom and baby unicorn as my avatar. I have loved unicorns since I was about 16 and have quite a collection of them in various forms from books to pictures to figurines! Unicorns were not meant to live among humans. They were magical and pure and a threat to everyone with whom they came in contact. They were never given the environment to thrive. When goodness is around evil people make a point of destroying it. SIGH. Thank you for your reply Didge! :)
      February 10, 2017 5:32 AM MST

Exploding the stockpiles of nuclear weapons would be a surefire way to do it.
    Then there are the stockpiles if biological weapons.
    And let us not forget 'driving cars' and all the other ways we are polluting the world.

Insanity is, sadly, not a requirement. We can act insanely without it.

56789 Oops. This post was edited by JakobA the unAmerican. at February 10, 2017 5:37 AM MST
      February 10, 2017 5:30 AM MST

I dunno JakobA. Maybe not the clinical definition of insane it but ya gotta be crazy nuts  to want to fool around with stuff like that.  It is not a sane endeavor. Thank you for your thoughtful reply. I forgot about the biologicals. A terrible way to die. At least being blown up happens fast. Dying slowing as your flesh rots away would not be my first choice. Happy Friday m'dear! :)
      February 10, 2017 5:34 AM MST

This scenario will never happen. God's word assures us of this. (eclesiástes1:4)
      February 15, 2017 11:16 PM MST

This scenario will never happen. God's word assures us of this. (eclesiástes1:4) have yourself a great Thursday!! :) This post was edited by Autumnleaves at February 15, 2017 11:18 PM MST
      February 15, 2017 11:16 PM MST