Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Legal » The big guy takes the Muslim Travel Ban SMACKDOWN to the SUPREMES and gets smacked down there too. What does he do? Fire everyone?

The big guy takes the Muslim Travel Ban SMACKDOWN to the SUPREMES and gets smacked down there too. What does he do? Fire everyone?

Posted - February 10, 2017

Responses

These gals can smack it down.
      February 10, 2017 12:27 PM MST

Trump was right don't celebrate yet.

February 10, 2017 12:43 PM MST

"Who'll take the lady with the skinny legs?"
      February 10, 2017 1:09 PM MST

Of course his right, he always is, and he never lies, and never lost any lawsuit yet. Only, this time he won't be able to make any settlement. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at February 10, 2017 1:57 PM MST
      February 10, 2017 1:56 PM MST

Name one that meets your qualifications , even Washington lied about the cherry tree.
      February 11, 2017 1:47 PM MST

Here we go again. I already told you, your prophet is a saint. Keep believing. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at February 11, 2017 2:02 PM MST
      February 11, 2017 2:01 PM MST

Haha! That's funny, Rosie. Well, the Supremes have only 8 members still. If they are tied in a vote, judgement goes back to the federal court of appeals. We know how that went. Trump loses. This is why trump is trying to rush the voting of the Senate for the new nominee. 
      February 10, 2017 2:16 PM MST

He rewords his EO, and signs it again, starting everything over again.
      February 10, 2017 7:13 PM MST

Endlessly? Perpetually? To infinity and beyond? Thank you for your reply Maurice and Happy Saturday! :)
      February 11, 2017 2:30 AM MST

Like Maurice said simply correct the EO and sign another one. 
      February 10, 2017 7:51 PM MST

• I've just posted that I would not have voted for Trump, I think he's made some major mistakes but he's absolutely right in his actions on this subject.  If anyone here has kept up with what has happened in Europe then you'd know what utter chaos Frau Merkel started when she welcomed "refugees" into Germany and thus the rest of Europe. Today it's reported that's she's offering to pay them to go home.

In England and Wales 56% of Syrian refugees committed a serious crime within the first year of their arrival.  We all saw the pictures of the immigrants who'd burnt the tips of their fingers so that fingerprints couldn't be taken and yes they were laughing.  A reporter demonstrated how easy it was to get the necessary papers in Syria including a passport.  The terrorist attacks in France and Germany were committed by these immigrants, the rape  capitol of Europe in now Sweden.

The same judges who dish out the pathetic justice in Europe seem to be related to the ones here who are determined to stop Trump from keeping this country from the same slippery path Europe is on.
      February 10, 2017 9:29 PM MST