Active Now

Randy D
Malizz
Element 99
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Weather » Would you like to live in an environment that had no seasons, where the weather was moderate all year round?

Would you like to live in an environment that had no seasons, where the weather was moderate all year round?

What about a climate controlled by scientists and technicians who would determine the weather patterns?

Posted - February 10, 2017

Responses

• I'm beginning appreciate mild. :) 
    We're having a record temperature here today. It's just hit 46.5C /116F. Lemme tell you, a bit of "mild" would be veryu welcome. Still, it's 4.00 pm so it shouldn't get any hotter.
      February 10, 2017 10:11 PM MST

• I'm fine with spring, autumn, and winter. I do NOT like the heat and I'm heat sensitive. I would love to live somewhere where the temperatur never goes much above 70 F. I'm fine with temps around, or even below 0 F. I just can't take over 75-80F.
      February 10, 2017 8:22 PM MST

• I know what you mean. I used to like the heat but not any more.It's 43C/109F at my place today.
    That's now climbed to 46.5C/116F. Whew!  This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at February 10, 2017 10:12 PM MST
      February 10, 2017 9:12 PM MST

I live where California and Arizona meet Mexico, famous for two things: Los Algodones, Baja California, Community Directory More dentists per acre than anyplace in the world. The other is Yuma, AZ, one of three hottest places in the nation every day in the summer. It snowed in Yuma in 1948 but it melted before the news photographer could get a picture of it. It has gotten down to 45 F for more than one night this winter, but winters are not usually that cold. Motels used to offer a free dinner any day that it rained. I sort of remember what summer was like a long time ago, but I haven't been outside in summer for years.
      February 10, 2017 11:55 PM MST

• Sounds like General Sheridan's description of Texas. :( 
    Love that bit about the free dinners. Didn't Mark Twain write a story about something like that?
      February 11, 2017 11:11 AM MST

i would love that especially in a place like florida
      February 11, 2017 9:36 PM MST