Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Military » We are currently fighting TWO wars...Afghanistan/Iraq. WhenThe Donald wars with Iran/N. Korea we'll be in FOUR! 4 wars? At once?

We are currently fighting TWO wars...Afghanistan/Iraq. WhenThe Donald wars with Iran/N. Korea we'll be in FOUR! 4 wars? At once?

Posted - February 11, 2017

Responses

• Rosie, I think you might be better served to understand the difference between being AT WAR and being engaged militarily. The US is not currently AT WAR with any country, but is, and has been for decades, engaged in military actions all around the world. Many you will never hear about. Get your facts straight. 
    Second, as far as North Korea goes, that situation is being allowed to play itself out within the dictatorship itself, Kim is facing rising discontent at home. He still lacks weaponry to attack the US and faces annihiliation if he moves south, and knows it.
    You rush to many dubious conclusions based on only your bias and little else. 
      February 11, 2017 5:53 AM MST

Too bad your reply is basically a putdown. You could have imparted the exact same information absent the insults but you chose not to do so. Therefore I cannot in good conscience thank you. When have you ever thanked someone for insulting you?
      February 11, 2017 7:04 AM MST

• No worries. I am not here to blow sunshine. Take it as you see fit. 
      February 11, 2017 7:18 AM MST