Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Questions » Politics » So, I've been out all day, what repulsing thing has the Angry Satsuma said or done today?

So, I've been out all day, what repulsing thing has the Angry Satsuma said or done today?

Posted - February 11, 2017

Responses

So, I've been out all day AND all night. What is an "Angry Satsuma"?  Sounds like a Japanese wrestler.
      February 11, 2017 1:21 PM MST

• You dirty stop out you!  I am a boring creature who's most exciting adventure today was a trip to Costco :P  would that it were a Japanese wrestler.. Think angry orange man :P
      February 11, 2017 1:35 PM MST

Why don't you go through the questions posted during the day. I'm sure you'll find some sort of reporting from a various range of news sources covered there. Happy reading.
      February 11, 2017 1:42 PM MST

• Good idea!  LOL that's me trying to be lazy and get all the updates without doing any work! That will teach me :)  I've just heard that the orange one has decided to do another travel ban as he was thwarted in his last one.. ie. it failed.. 
      February 11, 2017 1:50 PM MST

What else to do? It would take years if he takes it to Supreme Court and he would likely lose there too. It's really no big surprise, but he won't like losing this one. But hey, if not prepared it's what will happen. We all now know why the old GA would not support his work with the ban. Smh.
      February 11, 2017 2:06 PM MST