Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Death and Dying » What happens if the bad guys put deadly chemicals that circulate through the air vents at airports? Have they done that anywhere yet?

What happens if the bad guys put deadly chemicals that circulate through the air vents at airports? Have they done that anywhere yet?

Posted - February 12, 2017

Responses

• I don't think so but the Japanese terrorist group did use Sarin on that train and killed many. They're just learning that it's not that hard to make and extremely deadly! I just finished a good book about an ISIS plan to use it in a Church where a head of state in France was being honored. It was stopped but they are getting smarter by the day! They use hospitals to hide in and make things because our drones won't strike hospitals.
      February 12, 2017 7:33 AM MST

Oh dear! So we add that to the list of possible ways we can be taken out without a shot being fired. Thank you for your reply Rooster and Happy Sunday! :)
      February 12, 2017 10:46 AM MST

• Yes, I'm afraid so!
      February 12, 2017 12:49 PM MST

Aum shinriko
      February 12, 2017 4:31 PM MST

• That's the one! Thank you.
      February 13, 2017 6:14 AM MST

The russians did it at the Moscow theatre siege.

Killed more goodies than baddies.. 

February 12, 2017 7:55 AM MST

Oh dear. We is in trouble then. It can happen again. At any time and any place. Thank you for your reply Malizz and Happy Sunday. Where do we find SAFE?
      February 12, 2017 10:47 AM MST

The bad guys wear blue clothes and run x-ray machines right out in front of God and everybody. They draw government salaries to violate your constitutional rights.
      February 12, 2017 7:56 AM MST

Regardless your thoughts, for every "what if" or "did they ever try" scenario there is a group of "good guys" who think like "bad guys" and take the "what if" or "did they"  and develop it to a final conclusion. Then they develop counter measures to prevent or mitigate the possible threat. True story: Students in a college level "counter terrorism" course were task to write a possible terrorist plan against Washington, DC. A week after turning in their papers one student was visited by "the men in black". He did not return to that school but he did pull down a nifty six figure job with the US Federal Government. He had come up with an simple, low cost, minimal risk idea no one else had ever thought of. The idea was simple and would have crippled Washington, DC and closed down the government for months. 
      February 12, 2017 9:45 AM MST

Whoa! Of course we shall never know what that was. Is it possibly apocryphal? I heard that decades ago someone had developed a pill you could put in your gas tank, add water, and run the car. Much cheaper than gas. Oil companies PANICKED and paid him off to go away. True or un? I do not know! Thank you for your thoughtful and informative reply Ancient One and Happy Sunday. So you are saying that every "what if" I come up with has already been come up with by someone? There is nothing new under the sun? Everything has been invented or written or discovered already? Nothing is new? Sad if true. :(
      February 12, 2017 10:40 AM MST

Not every "what if" or "did they ever try" has been explored. As in the example above a student came up with something brand new, so new the experts did not think of it.
      February 12, 2017 3:28 PM MST

not sure but i would hope they wouldnt do that
      February 12, 2017 4:28 PM MST