Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Don't know if this is true but I heard that a newspaper ran a picture of Alec Baldwin as Trump and said it was Trump! If true, GREAT?

Don't know if this is true but I heard that a newspaper ran a picture of Alec Baldwin as Trump and said it was Trump! If true, GREAT?

Posted - February 12, 2017

Responses

It's amazing how some people get enjoyment, FROM KNOCKING OTHER PEOPLE ,THEN SAT WHAT A NICE PERSON THEY ARE. HYPOCRITS?
      February 12, 2017 12:30 PM MST

It's true, but it was a foreign news source. I forget right now what country, they have apologized. Oops!
      February 12, 2017 9:58 PM MST

Don't you think that's hilarious Autumn? Alec Baldwin really is spot-on with his impersonation. Thank you for the information and Happy Monday to you m'dear! :)
      February 13, 2017 2:16 AM MST

I think Alec Baldwin has job security at least for the next four years, haha. All the best to you!! :) :)
      February 15, 2017 12:02 AM MST

I think so too Autumn. I see some clips on news shows from SNL that are unbelievably amazing!. Did you happen to see a clip of Melissa McCarthy portray Sean Spicer? She is one hilarious lady but this was beyond hilarious to the extreme! Poor guy. I think she nailed him figuratively and maybe literally too! Good to know that one small good thing is coming out of this nightmare. Brilliant comedians have plenty of fodder to use and we get to watch and laugh. Something to laugh about! Now that's always a good thing! Thank you for your reply m'dear and Happy Wednesday to you! :) ((hugs))
      February 15, 2017 1:10 AM MST