Active Now

WelbyQuentin
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Hey, lookie, it seems there IS a country that Trump hasn't infuriated! Who knew? Are there any other countries that like him?

Hey, lookie, it seems there IS a country that Trump hasn't infuriated! Who knew? Are there any other countries that like him?

Apparently the Japanese like him!  I'm very fond of the Japanese myself, elegant people.. a people who HATE ill-manners and loud-mouths;hard to see what they have in common with the biggest bully in school but then again, we know the Japanese despise China and North Korea so much that this may well be a tactical alliance.. We shall see...

Mmm mind you perhaps it's all for show... we remember that Teresa May was the first foreign dignitary to go see the Strumpet and we as a country are appalled at the revolting pig's antics, so much so that demonstrations have been held saying that the Strumpet shouldn't be allowed a state visit. 

Posted - February 12, 2017

Responses

According to NPR ... from an interview with a reporter in Iran ... about half of that nation's newspapers are saying Trump is a good thing.

Of course, their viewpoint is that if Trump is busy with his "America First" agenda - it will keep him from interfering in politics in the Middle East.
      February 12, 2017 1:15 PM MST

I believe a lot of countries are thinking that way. (can't say as I blame a lot of them)
      February 12, 2017 2:51 PM MST

More than half of America likes him. 
      February 12, 2017 2:52 PM MST

•   February 12, 2017 2:58 PM MST

Actually ... less than half the voters liked him.

Only 130 million people voted for either Trump or Clinton.  Over 90 million eligible voters, didn't vote at all. 

The population of America is 318 million.  So those that voted are less than half of America ... which means we could say less than 25% of America like Trump or Clinton.

February 12, 2017 4:19 PM MST