Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Politics » US spies withholding intelligence from the White House. Does this make you feel good or bad?

US spies withholding intelligence from the White House. Does this make you feel good or bad?

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/02/us-spies-withholding-intel-from-white-house-because-they-know-russia-is-listening-report/

Posted - February 12, 2017

Responses

• I don't know the news source but I expect you've checked it out.

It seems very likely to be true. How could a responsible intelligence agency hand over sensitive material to such a man. It may be illegal to withhold information from the president, but it would be extremely irresponsible to pass it to a loose cannon whose actions and discretion cannot be predicted. He probably couldn't predict next week's behaviour himself: it will depend on who ruffles his feathers. 

So, in the terms of your question, how do I feel? Reassured.
      February 12, 2017 10:27 PM MST

It's a reliable news source, but "others" will think it's "fake news". I'll see if CNN will report it tomorrow. If not, I'll try to have this question removed.
      February 12, 2017 10:44 PM MST

• I like the quote from Stephen  Fry  at the recent awards .. "let's open the envelope and see who the Russians decided was the winner" ... totally brilliant IMHO
      February 12, 2017 10:51 PM MST

• He's a clever man. :)
      February 12, 2017 11:31 PM MST

• He is that!
      February 13, 2017 12:55 AM MST

Interesting story. The source is a newspaper owned by Trump's son-in-law. Which makes it even MORE interesting.
      February 12, 2017 11:15 PM MST

feelings = emotion
    thoughts = ideas, ideals, information, facts, study, perspectives, points of view, opinions, etc.
    __
      February 13, 2017 12:30 AM MST

White House might not be listening anyway, but I suppose it's better than fake intelligence. 
      February 13, 2017 2:51 AM MST