Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Despite the Communists who want to destroy the country, and have been around since the 60s, isn't this a wonderful time to be an American?

Despite the Communists who want to destroy the country, and have been around since the 60s, isn't this a wonderful time to be an American?

If you think not, where are you moving?

If you are not American, I don't put down your country, so please extend the same respect. As Americans, we argue politics and then eat dinner together...at the family table even.

Posted - February 13, 2017

Responses

• I hear what you say... but the bottom line is he is a liar... how can you defend that?
      February 13, 2017 2:59 AM MST

I suggest you look up communism. Btw, I can reply on this question without insulting your country. I'm curious why you believe people, that must be citizens as you have formulated your question have to move and leave USA simply because they might not find it a wonderful time to be American. Aren't they allowed staying and fight within the constitution for what they believe in? Smh. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at February 13, 2017 3:18 AM MST
      February 13, 2017 3:17 AM MST

The reason the Communists never succeed is that once they get their hands on power they suddenly lose the faith and start feathering their own nests. 
      February 13, 2017 7:16 AM MST

• Plus it's own internal contradictions ...
      February 13, 2017 3:04 PM MST