Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Do you believe the hordes of left wingers demonstrating ON the street are PAID to be there, and IF they didn't get PAID, they'd stay home?

Do you believe the hordes of left wingers demonstrating ON the street are PAID to be there, and IF they didn't get PAID, they'd stay home?

Posted - February 13, 2017

Responses

Good morning excon.

No, I don't believe they are being paid.  I believe they are angry at themselves for not getting more involved when it counted. 
      February 13, 2017 6:25 AM MST

Some maybe. The main majority no...it is just the "in" thing to do right now. It is a social event for many. Too bad for them they did not show this much passion on election day. It might have tipped the scales.

February 13, 2017 6:49 AM MST

i dont think they get paid
      February 13, 2017 9:52 AM MST

The leaders are paid operatives. Though I'm sure they love their jobs.

I'm not saying they need to offer money to get people. There is plenty of leftist scum who would assault Trump supporters, and commit petty acts of vandalism etc etc for free. (It's especially important to beat the sh*t out of the female, gay, and black Trump supporters since the fact that these people exist and are warmly accepted by the straight white males proves that the leftist narrative of racism, sexism and homophobia is lies. Can't have that.)

They hire professionals so the op can be properly controlled. If they just leave it to the grassroots they have less control. They need the violence to be just at the right level, for maximum effect. Too much would backfire. This post was edited by Zeitgeist at February 13, 2017 12:26 PM MST
      February 13, 2017 12:03 PM MST

• Warmly accepted? Evidence please.
      February 13, 2017 12:39 PM MST

There's nothing more tiresome than conspiracy theories that include poor grammar and run on sentences.   
      February 13, 2017 1:35 PM MST

The hordes, no.  I do believe there are sometimes people who are paid to go and instigate an escalation to something beyond peaceful protesting, however.    
      February 13, 2017 12:26 PM MST