Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
WelbyQuentin
Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » What Kind Of Woman Is Right For You?

What Kind Of Woman Is Right For You?

Category: Quizzes.

This is a quiz designed for any lesbian, bisexual or bicurious woman to see what kind of partner would be best for her in a relationship. For anybody, especially a straight woman, this can be a quiz taken just for fun or a quiz for someone who's seriously considering their dating options. Hun hey, I know... you might say it's a bit late. At least you will know if I'm right person now, before we date tonight. Please don't cancel! Lol. All the usual stuff, take part if you like quizzes, yada yada yada. HEY! IT'S A QUIZ! Add your results and descriptions below in the comments. What's left to say? Oh yeah, have fun!

Link for quiz: What Kind Of Woman Is Right For You?

Me: The Laid Back Chick

You need a chill, fun girl who is carefree and can pretty much handle anything that comes her way. This is the best kind of girl for someone anxiety or stress ridden - the best kind of girl for an uptight perfectionist like yourself (we mean no disrespect). She can mellow you out when you need it, listen to you when you need to talk about problems in your life and she'll be a shoulder to cry on, a personal therapist that loves you and even all the things about you that you don't like. But this kind of woman is good for somebody who's also laid-back and carefree. You guys will probably have a lot in common.

Posted - February 14, 2017

Responses

• I got the Laid back chick too :) ... YAY! I didn't get " mean results this time ;p 
      February 14, 2017 4:37 PM MST

Does two laid back chics fit each other? This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at February 14, 2017 4:41 PM MST
      February 14, 2017 4:39 PM MST

• so far .....so good :) yessssssssssss;)
      February 14, 2017 4:41 PM MST

Yassssss! :-)
      February 14, 2017 4:43 PM MST

Aww. Be a sports. I want to know what she would be like. Hey... Maybe you can look for the same in a guy, no? Please please please? For me? *puppy eyes* *glitter*
      February 15, 2017 1:57 AM MST

Aww. Your the bestest glitter twin I could ever have. And sorry bringing you through this. Oh that question, had a lot of possibilities but you're right, hair wasn't among them. That is actually odd. I'm so satisfied with myself, as you found a wonderful result. Now change woman with man. Voila! For you my love!
      February 15, 2017 11:09 AM MST

The Bubbly Comedian

You need somebody who's optimistic, quirky and hilarious. While this doesn't necessarily mean a girly-girl, you need somebody who's going to loosen your uptight butt up and get you laughing! If you're a total bad-ass or a type A, then this is the perfect girl for you. When things get stressful or sad, she will uplift you, raise your spirits, support you, and make you smile. She'll also be the voice of reason when you get a little too bad-ass and tough. You can pick her up, toss her into bed, and the two of you can go bananas! She's probably kinky like that, and will love any woman who can hold her down and run kisses on the sides of her neck against her will (but not really against her will, if you know what we mean).
      February 14, 2017 10:22 PM MST

She sounds wonderful. I can relate to last part easily. Ahem.
      February 15, 2017 2:00 AM MST

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!!

This post was edited by Zack at February 15, 2017 12:41 PM MST
      February 15, 2017 11:18 AM MST

Oi oi. I've started a movement, eh? The intellectual, they are alluring indeed. I've met them. Mhmm.
      February 15, 2017 12:41 PM MST

Oooopppsss unable to open the link!
      February 15, 2017 11:30 AM MST

I called my help desk. I say there are two possibilities:

1. You have blocked pop up as the link has been programmed to open a new tab inside your browser.
    2. You have installed a block feature for lesbian sites.

Hmm.
      February 15, 2017 12:44 PM MST

Thanks for the feedback but I don't find any viable possibilities of these two possibilities.
    1. Whenever the pop ups are blocked, it blinks and asks every time if I want to allow pop up for that particular site. I mostly say yes to that.
    2. I haven't installed any block feature for any site. I respect lesbians as every other girl. No offence to anything.. I have previously opened few such links from your questions.

Its giving this error. See the screen shot..

February 18, 2017 12:06 PM MST

Sorry, was trying to be funny. Meh.
      February 18, 2017 4:31 PM MST

Ah that's fine!
      February 19, 2017 11:42 AM MST

:-)
      February 19, 2017 2:26 PM MST

• The Introvert
    The
    This kind of girl can be for you whether you're an introvert or an extrovert. If you're an introvert, this girl will understand you. You guys can cuddle and shut yourselves in during a thunderstorm while the two of you watch Netflix together. But if you're an extrovert, this girl is still good for you because you can help bring her out of her shell, and at times, when you get a little too "party, party", she can keep you from flying away and getting a little TOO crazy if you know what we mean.
      February 15, 2017 11:42 AM MST

Funny. I'm somewhat introvert. :-)
      February 15, 2017 12:45 PM MST

• Wanna watch Netflix?
      February 15, 2017 12:54 PM MST

I'm actually behind on my OITNB. Hmm. Tonight could be the night to pick up on it where I left it. Hmm. :-)
      February 15, 2017 1:02 PM MST

• I haven't finished the last season either.
      February 15, 2017 1:04 PM MST

Haven't even started' and missing last episode of season before. Left it to have something to watch while waiting for the new season. Gah. *blonde moment*
      February 15, 2017 1:10 PM MST

• This does not surprise me, I'm quite attracted to smart women (as long as they aren't conceited)...
    The Intellectual
    The
    You need somebody to bond with intellectually. You need somebody who also appreciates creativity, whether the creativity is entrepreneurial or artsy. You don't need somebody who's a polar opposite. For you, opposites do not attract. You need someone who you can have long, deep, intellectual discussions with; someone who you can explore your interesting thoughts with. You two brainiacs can really help each other out in each other's fields - whether those fields are creative or educational.
      February 15, 2017 12:14 PM MST

There is something over them, right!? And seems you're even aware of it. What can i say, watch out all intellectual girls... maybe you'll be the lucky won running away with Tammy and her heart. If it's going to be you, you should know how lucky and special you are. :-)
      February 15, 2017 12:50 PM MST