Active Now

Randy D
Malizz
Danilo_G
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » Question 600: How Millennial Are You?

Question 600: How Millennial Are You?

Category: Quizzes.

Take this fun quiz and find out how much of a Millennial you are! Are you down with the hipsters and rocking every Millennial trend? Millennials love social media, travel, consider themselves foodies, and are all about making a difference. These late 80's and 90's babes have started many of the current trends including ombre hair and Snapchatting! So, how Millennial are YOU? All the usual stuff: take part if you like quizzes, yada yada yada. HEY! IT'S A QUIZ! Add your results and descriptions below in the comments. What's left to say? Oh yeah, have fun!

Link for quiz: How Millennial Are You?

Me: Stone Age Sister

Snap what? You are far from a tech lover. While Millennials are always checking Social Media to find out what is trending, you don't even have a Facebook account. The newspaper is where you get most of your information, and you like it that way! You just don't understand what a "Raw Diet" is, and Ombre hair would never happen. Solidarity to those who stay true to their own, and steer clear of the crimped hair and body glitter trend. 

Haha. Have to admit I have experiences with ombre hair, and I know all the social media but don't make much use of them myself. Lol. By the way, what is wrong with glitter?

Posted - February 14, 2017

Responses

• Ha! Too funny!
    While you might be aware of the trends that Millennial have started, you are not quite an actual Millennial. You have seen the ripped jeans and might even bob your head to a an N'Sync song, but you just don't understand what "Bae" means.  Wanna Be Mama
      February 14, 2017 7:22 AM MST

Haha. Great one!
      February 14, 2017 7:40 AM MST

The answers we had to choose from did not come even close to anything that is "me." Except I did find particular BackStreet Boys attractive.
    :)
    I didn't even understand a great deal of the answers.

Somehow I ended up with "Ms Millenial."

Congrats! You are the ultimate millennial. You practically define the generation. You are all about creating a difference in the world and taking the less walked upon path. While you would love to land a good job, it must be the right fit for you. You are more concerned with their stances on social issues, and want to know you are making the world a better place. You follow every food trend there is, and are social media obsessed. You love everything vintage and are currently spending your time rocking out at Coachella. This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at February 14, 2017 7:42 AM MST
      February 14, 2017 7:23 AM MST

Oh my! How wonderful, without knowing it you're the definition of a millennial. That's so cool!
      February 14, 2017 7:42 AM MST

Sometimes when I least expect it, I can be incredibly surprising, I guess.
    Ha!
      February 14, 2017 8:17 AM MST

So true. Enjoy suck skill!
      February 14, 2017 8:30 AM MST

• Stone Age Sister
    Stone
    Snap what? You are far from a tech lover. While Millennials are always checking Social Media to find out what is trending, you don't even have a Facebook account. The newspaper is where you get most of your information, and you like it that way! You just don't understand what a "Raw Diet" is, and Ombre hair would never happen. Solidarity to those who stay true to their own, and steer clear of the crimped hair and body glitter trend.
      February 14, 2017 8:50 AM MST

Aww. I got a twin!
      February 14, 2017 8:52 AM MST

• tWINSIES!
      February 14, 2017 8:54 AM MST

Haha. Yus.
      February 14, 2017 9:07 AM MST

Not at all.  I'm too old to be millennial.
      February 14, 2017 12:07 PM MST

Quiz!
      February 14, 2017 2:08 PM MST

Oh
      February 15, 2017 3:02 PM MST

• I'm a Stone Age Sister too. A couple tough questions, so I had to fake them. 
      February 14, 2017 12:26 PM MST

Yay. Triplets!
      February 14, 2017 2:08 PM MST

February 14, 2017 2:13 PM MST

Fourlets! We are many! Yay!
      February 14, 2017 2:16 PM MST

I'm a Wanna Be Mama!

While you might be aware of the trends that Millennial have started, you are not quite an actual Millennial. You have seen the ripped jeans and might even bob your head to a an N'Sync song, but you just don't understand what "Bae" means.

I'm 23 but I'm not very good at being what people think a millennial is supposed to be.
      February 14, 2017 10:11 PM MST

It's stereotypes based on generalizations. I'm sure there will be some where it fits, but I'm pretty sure majority won't fit into one box. Never felt a lot for stereotypes. :-)
      February 15, 2017 2:06 AM MST