Active Now

Malizz
Randy D
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Fashion » Do you ever wear?

Do you ever wear?

That being a black unused plastic garbage, trash, bin bag/liner as clothing for anything besides the rain.  Why or why not?

Posted - February 14, 2017

Responses

• Sure! When I was younger, we would wear them in the winter, they make great sleds!
      February 15, 2017 6:48 AM MST

that's cool, will you wear them now or not
      February 15, 2017 7:56 PM MST

Hi Unapologeticallytrashy~ I do believe I've answered a question similar to this recently.  My answer was and still is "Yes."  It was a nickname for a wonderful jacket a dear friend of mine bought for me for Christmas this year.  It really isn't a Glad black plastic trash bag.  It just looked like; Hence, the nickname we gave them.  As I said before, there were many times we used them as big covers to hide under during thunde storms at outdoor sports while attending and while participating in sports.  We've used them to sit on, protecting our bottoms from the wet at concerts.  We've poked holes in them and worn them as slickers.  We've used them as jackets for covers of our school books.  Does that one count?  We've had horses and dogs wear them as jackets. All in all, most of us at one point and time have and will in the future probably use them as a garment of clothing.  I hope this satisfies any and all the questions you may have about the big black used or unused trash bags as garments of clothing.

Now, after taking the time to thoroughly answer your question, it would be kind if you would take some time to answer a few of mine.  Do you have an obsession with plastic trash bags?  If  so, what is it about them that intrigues you?  Is that what your name is about?  If you are trying to make a point about wearing trash bags and you need to feel you are not going to apologize for it, that's your call.  I certainly won't judge you by your taste in clothing that shields you from the weather, if need be.  Do you own stock in plastic trash bags?  Is that why are you curious about them?  You want to see if your stock is going to grow or not?  Do they have to be trash bags or can they be grocery plastic bags?  Do you care about the color of your bag?  

I close with these few thoughts.  I'm hoping you have more interests in the people you meet other than how they choose to use their trash bags.  There are other questions you might want to ask.  Please feel free to do so.  And please, if you do choose to sport the plastic trash bag style, do not wear it as a scarf or a hat.  They can prove to be extremely dangerous when around your mouth and nose.

Thank you, in advance for answering these few questions back to you.  I look forward to hearing your responses. This post was edited by Merlin at February 16, 2017 12:49 PM MST
      February 16, 2017 12:46 PM MST

Thanks for the reply. 

I am obsessed with this.  Because a lot of people don't know that you can use them as clothing.  I wear them in private and think more people should wear them as well.  I love the feel and look of them.  I prefer black, but any color but clear/ see through/transparent ones.  Any thickness over 1.0mil is good.  I don't own stock, but I should probably look into it.  I don't know. 

I hope I answered all of your questions.  If not please let me know.

Thanks
      February 16, 2017 10:57 PM MST

Yes.
      February 16, 2017 12:48 PM MST