Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » answerMug Members » Are you a fan of the trash bag wearing guy here on answerMug

Are you a fan of the trash bag wearing guy here on answerMug

If you are, please tell me why, if you're not, here your chance to run me down.  Please be honest and respectful

Thanks

Posted - February 14, 2017

Responses

Yes, I'm a big fan. Why? Because it's entertainment, and it's become so normal to read, it's almost an Answermug tradition. 
      February 14, 2017 9:36 PM MST

if that's the case have or will you ever wear them.
      February 14, 2017 9:38 PM MST

Yes because it's funny!  It's even more funny when Problemch1ld replies to your posts!
      February 14, 2017 9:44 PM MST

Nah, I'm not a fan of anyone. I like some people, dislike others, and I'm indifferent about an even bigger part. You will be among the latter mentioned. No good, no bad... but I do not share your fetish, but that won't make me dislike you. Guess we covered that previously. :-)
      February 15, 2017 2:54 AM MST

Oh you silly trash bag lover, of course I'm a fan. I so admire your fartitude in this uncommon but ever-growing in popularity fashion statement you have undertaken. It shows your strength, determination as well as the tremendous amount of free time you have to devote to this worthl cause. Bravo!  You're family and friends must be dripping with pride, although I'd bet it doesn't come close to the pride our tight little community has for you!  Keep up the good work!

PS - "Run you down"???  Not hardly. Well..... I can't be entirely certain what I 'd do on a dark road......ohhhh, I'm just kidding!   This post was edited by ProblemCh1ld at February 15, 2017 4:37 PM MST
      February 15, 2017 3:55 AM MST

Kinda weirds me out a bit, but it's also amusing.
      February 15, 2017 6:15 AM MST

NO I'm not!!
      February 15, 2017 3:20 PM MST