Active Now

Spunky
Malizz
Zack
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Death and Dying » The relative is dying. Someone is reading the will out loud while the relative is listening and still breathing. How classy is that? Why?

The relative is dying. Someone is reading the will out loud while the relative is listening and still breathing. How classy is that? Why?

Posted - February 15, 2017

Responses

• No class at all! I didn't think that you were allowed to do that. Most good lawyers would never let that happen. Pretty sad that is!
      February 15, 2017 8:20 AM MST

Mike Flynn did it. He was dancing on Obama's grave before he was even in it! While Obama was still prez and expelling 35 Russian diplomats  because of the  Russian intervention in our election Flynn was assuring Russian operatives that when Doofus Donny became prez he'd lift the sanctions. Thank you for your reply Rooster and Happy Thursday! :)
      February 16, 2017 1:44 AM MST

• Agree, no class and not acceptable. I would quietly clear the room, then go nuclear on some dumb a-holes. 
      February 15, 2017 8:47 AM MST

Here's is what the question is about JB. Mike Flynn was dancing on Obama's grave before he was even in it. As Obama (still president) was expelling 35 Russian diplomats from the US due to the Russian intervention in our election Mike Flynn was assuring Russian operatives that once Doofus Donny became prez he would lift the sanctions.  Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday! :)
      February 16, 2017 1:46 AM MST

If someone does that to me, I will, with my last breaths, call my lawyer and change my will.
      February 15, 2017 9:27 AM MST

Here's what the question was about Maurice.  While Obama was president and expelling 35 Russian diplomats from the US due to the Russian intervention in the US election Mika Flynn was assuring Russian operatives that once he was in office Doofus Donny would lift all sanctions. Flynn was dancing on Obama's grave before he was even in it! Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday! :)
      February 16, 2017 1:48 AM MST

Wow....that is low.
    The only way it would be okay is if it was requested by the dying relative.  I don't maybe so they know it was really what the meant to have in there. 

I know sometimes people fight about the will. Some were told by the relative something was in there and then later it's not. And the person thinks someone changed it. 
      February 15, 2017 9:28 AM MST

• Good point, given the dying relatives request. 
      February 15, 2017 9:38 AM MST

Here is what the question is about m2c. While President Obama was still president and expelling 35 Russian diplomats from the US due to the Russian intervention in the US election Mike Flynn was assuring  Russian operative that once The Donald was prez he would lift the sanctions. Flynn was dancing on Obama's grave before he was even in it! Very low class. Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday to thee! :)
      February 16, 2017 1:50 AM MST

Hello R:

I
    'm gonna try that.  I'd like to know what people say about me when I'm dead.

excon

February 15, 2017 6:12 PM MST

Take Flynn. Talking to Russian diplomats/operatives about Russian sanctions being lifted when  Doofus Donny becomes president WHILE OBAMA is still president and expelling 35 Russian diplomats because of the Russian intervention in our election. Flynn was a Ghoulish sob wasn't he?  Dancing on Obama's grave  before he was even in it!  Thank you for your reply excon and Happy Thursday! :)
      February 16, 2017 1:42 AM MST

That is tasteless, tacky, at best! 
      March 13, 2017 3:53 PM MDT