Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Questions » Games » What Kind of Tattoo Should You Get?

What Kind of Tattoo Should You Get?

It's a quiz!  http://www.playbuzz.com/jordanlorivillarreal10/what-kind-of-tattoo-should-you-get My result: Portrait Tattoo

You should consider getting a portrait of someone on your body. You clearly love someone a whole awful lot, so why not get some new ink!

Posted - February 15, 2017

Responses

• I wouldn't defile myself. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at February 15, 2017 8:09 PM MST
      February 15, 2017 8:09 PM MST

I have a 5" dragon on my upper back. That's all I'm ever going to need.
      February 15, 2017 8:11 PM MST

I am not doing a tattoo. As soon as I do, I will live to be 103 and it will be 3 inches lower than wear it started out. No one wants to see that, and I don't think I want to live to be 103. As for a portrait tattoo, VERY few tattoo artist can do them right. If you want to immortalize someone you love with some freaky image permanently tattooed on your body, go for it. (You should google those images.-shudder)
      February 15, 2017 9:22 PM MST

• I already have five tattoos. I have my next three already chosen.
      February 15, 2017 9:31 PM MST

• "I'm getting a full-sized tattoo ... of me ... only taller."
      February 15, 2017 11:46 PM MST

• On my left bicep I have a yin yang symbol and on my right bicep is the symbol for the Gemini
      February 15, 2017 11:58 PM MST

Couldn't be find te link, so I'm not sure if I found the right quiz. I used this link: https://www.buzzfeed.com/peggy/what-kind-of-tattoo-should-you-get?utm_term=.gyWDxW1KPp#.hlbbR2M3xk

You got: sleeves, aka ALL THE TATTOOS.

Ideal Placement: Arm, leg, back. It’s no wonder that you’re only attracted to people who are even more tatted up than you are. You’re a wild child with an addiction to adrenaline, and there is no way you would be able to stop at 1, 2, 3 or even 12 tattoos.

Dang. Would you still want to have me as your partner in the Olympics? Oh. By the way, when is next practice? Ahem. *blushes*
      February 16, 2017 1:55 AM MST

Good answer.  I just realized I forgot to post the links to all the quizzes I posted and I was wondering why nobody took it.
      February 16, 2017 4:51 AM MST

I'm used to help myself finding solutions when options aren't given. Thank you Miss. I'm still up for practice?
      February 16, 2017 4:53 AM MST

Yes
      February 16, 2017 4:53 AM MST

Phew. You can always add an tattoo in an empty spot, wherever it suits for your desires. Ahem.
      February 16, 2017 4:56 AM MST

• You got: an abstract watercolor tattoo.

Ideal Placement: Forearm, collarbone, upper arm, calf. You have unassailably impeccable aesthetic taste. Ever since a young age, you’ve exhibited creativity and an innate artistry. You care more about good ideas than “things.”

February 16, 2017 4:47 AM MST

• But ... but ... I knew this already. Grr.

February 16, 2017 4:57 AM MST

• You got: a nature tattoo.

Ideal Placement: Forearm, back, upper thigh, along the torso. You’d rather be outside. You love hiking in the fall, camping in the summer, and you live where you live specifically for the access to fresh produce. Trees, flowers, and birds are the only motif you could ever imagine intricately emblazoning onto your body.

Some of that might apply, but considering I have a tattoo of a wolf on my chest, Japanese kanji on the back of my neck/upper back, a Celtic knot on my inner wrist....trees, flowers, birds...meh! 

February 16, 2017 7:12 AM MST

Animal Tattoo
    Animal
    An animal tattoo would be perfect for you! Animal tattoos present the opportunity to be colorful and fun and many people need fun in their lives and don't have it.
      February 16, 2017 7:18 AM MST

I didn't need a quiz to tell me this:

A simple tattoo would be best for you. They are sweet and small and are perfect for those who don't want everyone to go nuts over their new ink. These tattoos are super cute and they don't require you to sit in a studio for hours.
      February 16, 2017 7:24 AM MST

NONE
      February 16, 2017 2:47 PM MST

• Ha!

You got: a regrettable tattoo that will probably happen one day when you are too drunk to know what is even going on.

Ideal Placement: Although not ideal, this tattoo will probably end up on your forehead, forearm, or neck. While your decision-making skills aren’t that amazing to begin with, it gets even worse when you’re mentally impaired. Your friends, however, will be willing to overlook your lame, cringe-worthy tattoo because of your entertainingly insane antics.

February 16, 2017 2:55 PM MST

Oh my!
      February 16, 2017 3:43 PM MST

On my left groin.
      February 17, 2017 1:46 AM MST