Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » What attributes do you look for when choosing a partner?

What attributes do you look for when choosing a partner?

Posted - February 16, 2017

Responses

• A great personality and a great smile. Those two will melt me every time! A lady that loves to laugh! My kind of woman!
      February 16, 2017 6:37 AM MST

• The ability to give because they want to with no strings ... the ability to compromise when needed... the ability to love unreservedly ... and Italian design...
    Tick
    Tick
    Tick
    Tick
    :)
      February 16, 2017 8:30 AM MST

Ha ha.. Massage from the Italian... "checked tick box.... all good.... You know where to find"
      February 16, 2017 4:07 PM MST

• Tell the the Italian she has enough to deal with now ... Don't want her wondering if she made the wrong decision  lol
    ;)
      February 16, 2017 4:43 PM MST

• Considering my lack of desirable attributes I'd have settled on anybody who was breathing.

Mrs Didge had higher standards. Her maiden name was Wood and she spent so much time on the wrong end of alphabetical queues as a child that she'd have settled for anybody with an initial in the first half of the alphabet. 

Lack of discrimination *sigh* it's the key to happy marriage.
      February 16, 2017 3:01 PM MST

That's rather tragic... sorry to hear that.... but on the up side, having a heartbeat is a fine attribute. :-) 
      February 17, 2017 1:25 AM MST