Active Now

Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "Did you properly appreciate what a Trump presidency would be"? Better than you thought or so much worse?

"Did you properly appreciate what a Trump presidency would be"? Better than you thought or so much worse?

Posted - February 16, 2017

Responses

• I am blessed or cursed with knowing how awful he would be.. one look at that miserable scrunched up face with its fake grimace smile and one hateful sentence spoken like a village idiot... and I knew.. So far it's exactly what i thought.. my only surprise is that there are still very strange people who seem to be defending him, or trying to... with alternative facts and spin... That's my only shock
      February 16, 2017 9:21 AM MST

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, Sir Alfredio,E. Newel. great English Philosopher
      February 16, 2017 1:45 PM MST

• Very profound but doesn't answer the question and I am interested in your answer... who is living in a glass house and why is this relevant to the topic and my response?  Just to reassure you I never state something as a fact unless it is.. and I never state opinion as fact.  Fortunately most of the rest of the world and half or more Americans agree with my sentiments soooooo.....
      February 16, 2017 2:47 PM MST

Ditto my friend. Me too. It defies logic but there you have it. No matter how absurd the acts he commits  or words he says his worshippers flock to defend him. He is NEVER wrong. He is PERFECT. He lies all the time. Makes stuff up. His surrogates do the same. Lie all the time. Make stuff up. Not a day goes by that he doesn't lie/exaggerate/make stuff up. That is the new normal. Lie-based governance. Welcome to our nightmare DdbTD and profuse apologies! Thank you for your reply!  :)
      February 17, 2017 5:28 AM MST

Hello Rosie:

I dunno about woulda, or coulda..  I know what IS.  Trump IS a DISASTER - not only for the country, but for his own party.. The good news is, IF we manage to survive, liberal thought will WIN the day.

excon
      February 16, 2017 9:31 AM MST

I'm sorry to see that you aren't thinking straight today Excon, take a twelve ounce glass, of cool aid ,and you will feel better in the morning. 
      February 16, 2017 1:48 PM MST

Hopefully it can't last 4 years! Soon the Achilles heel will be found and attacked and take him down and out! Thank you for your reply excon and Happy Friday!  :)
      February 17, 2017 5:29 AM MST

• Hi Rosie,

I so much wanted, and still hope for a successful presidency. At times, certain actions or decisions give me a positive thought, only to sink back down. I believe between the leaks, the aggressive blame on others, the potential cover-ups and now investigations. I truly believe it is well on track for a MUCH worse thought / outcome. 

We are already spending much time and taxpayers money on what, and at what price. 

To keep VP Pence out of the Flynn issue, is beyond the pale. If Pence truly found out on the news station, I feel sorry for him. Was it a plan from the very beginning? Personally, I'm readying for the storm and a wild ride. 

Happy Thursday to you Rosie.
      February 16, 2017 9:32 AM MST

Well since The Donald knew for a few weeks before he was FORCED to inform Pence no one would have said or done anything and Flynn would still be here. The Donald was FINE WITH IT because it was obviously at his command and on his orders. He is a liar. Everyone knows that. But what he did to Pence was unconscionable. If I were Pence I would resign. Imagine working for a guy who sets you up like that and keeps you out of the information loop? No way. Not for a day. Thank you for your thoughtful answer JB and Happy Friday to thee. The Donald can't help shooting himself in the foot 24/7. He  walks on top of any successes and tramples them. Go figger!
      February 17, 2017 5:33 AM MST

You have it all wrong, read real news, and stop watching CNN or MSNBC.MAGA.
       Have a great day
      February 16, 2017 1:51 PM MST

• Interesting stance... if you read most of my responses they deal with a certain issue rather a lot.. the one where people continue to support Trump no matter what and even when the evidence points to the opposite..I mean no offence to yourself, I have no doubt you believe what you believe with great conviction..but....
      February 16, 2017 2:51 PM MST

It  may be genetic and cannot be helped DdbTD. I have given up trying to figure those folks out. When the sh** finally hits fan you don't believe for a moment they will admit they were wrong do you? Of course not. SIGH
      February 17, 2017 5:34 AM MST