Active Now

Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Restaurants/schools close in "Day without Immigrants" protest.The Donald is battling ZERO so far. How much lower will he go before he's OUT?

Restaurants/schools close in "Day without Immigrants" protest.The Donald is battling ZERO so far. How much lower will he go before he's OUT?

Posted - February 16, 2017

Responses

Just another excuse to stay home ,the little bast---s don't learn anything anyway. offer them something for free and they will protest anything.
      February 16, 2017 12:38 PM MST

They're just hurting themselves by doing that and what about the employees who would rather work so they can get their full paycheck to pay the bills? I would be upset if my place of work did that.
      February 16, 2017 6:36 PM MST

Thank you for your reply Patch and Happy Friday to you. I dunno m'dear. I think sometimes you have to take a stand and speak up about what you believe. Some people never do. I think that is very sad. Different strokes for different folks! :)
      February 17, 2017 4:10 AM MST

I just think it's a silly way to protest, but that's just my opinion. I have silly reactions to things, too, so I guess I have no room to talk.
      February 17, 2017 5:36 AM MST

Paul Ryan doesn't want Chump gone. So, this is probably going to be a long 4 years.
      February 16, 2017 6:42 PM MST

It's beyond TOTALLY weird Zack. Who is gonna win? Is Ryan the strong man here and The Donald the deer with the headlights in his eyes? I guess we shall find that out. The Donald said he would protect Social Security and Medicare. We all know that Ryan wants to majorly gut/transform/water down both. Will Ryan have his way with The Donald or will The Donald crush him like a gnat? Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday!  :)
      February 17, 2017 4:12 AM MST

Hi Rosie:

When he resigns, impeached and convicted, or serves out his term.
      February 17, 2017 8:26 AM MST

Maybe all this pressure will force him out. Well, I can dream can't I?
      February 17, 2017 8:28 AM MST