Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Well the latest press conference by Trump was entertaining wasn't it? Does that prove what we have all been saying about him all along?

Well the latest press conference by Trump was entertaining wasn't it? Does that prove what we have all been saying about him all along?

The report on the conference this morning on TV says... these press conferences are usually "polite"  and respectable occasions where information is delivered... but with master-mind Trump at the helm this one was a leeetle bit different :P It descended into insults and him being heckled!

The man is as unprofessional as hell, his ego comes way before the country's welfare and well-being.. and that's DANGEROUS.

Now I know the Trumpeteers will bleat that the media is unfair and that the poor little handed man is doing a great job... but the evidence contradicts that..this is unprecedented behaviour from a President, this is a serious and important office and he's making a mockery of it.. if he had one ounce of dignity and intergity he wouldn't be acting like a stung puppy when he's the one tormenting the press. It is kinda a QED thing.. he acts unprofessionally, like an idiot and a narcissist - they don't like him.. so what does he do? Does he act with dignity and explain in a calm reassuring manner? Nope he starts ranting and raving and insulting like a spoilt child.

If nothing else his claim that his immigration ban went smoothly was a patent lie.. even his supporters must see that regardless of whether they support that ban or not, it went FAR from smoothly.. there was chaos round the world, he had to backtrack and let various countries be exempt , then let some more be exempt, then it was overturned in the courts..  As i say agree with it or not it's a downright LIE to say it went smoothly!

Personally there's no way I'd want a LIAR for a Prez, let alone one who behaves like a brat without dignity and understanding of his position.  

Posted - February 17, 2017

Responses

• I'm beginning to understand why we say, "It's like watching a train wreck." He's sheer disaster but he's breathtaking too. Will he crash and burn today? Next week? Will the gods of inanity smile on him and help him to make it through to March? And still his supporters stay loyal. 

How bad must it be when Vice Admiral Harwood turns down the plum position of National Security Adviser?
      February 17, 2017 3:19 AM MST

• Very well said, you say it way more diplomatically than I do :)
      February 17, 2017 5:24 AM MST

I have great admiration for Vice Admiral Harward, but the reason he gave for not accepting the position had nothing to do wth Trump.  He wanted to replace various top advisors to Flynn and he was not permitted to do that.  Integrity is a commodity slowing disappearing.  Nice to see someone who still has it.
      February 17, 2017 7:33 AM MST

• I took his reason to be a diplomatic sidestep. Hard to say.
      February 17, 2017 3:18 PM MST

You could be right.  He may not have wanted to be associated with this disaster of an administration.  "Fine tuned machine?"  I hope I never have a car that's so finely tuned.

February 18, 2017 8:19 AM MST

During the conference when he was being questioned about having ties to Russia he said the greatest thing he could do was blast a Russian war vessel out of the water (to prove he had no ties to them) thats insane. Cheers and happy weekend!
      February 17, 2017 9:26 AM MST