Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Didja see/hear the head of state news conference yesterday? It was described by Rush Limbaugh and Jake Tapper VERY differently. Your take?

Didja see/hear the head of state news conference yesterday? It was described by Rush Limbaugh and Jake Tapper VERY differently. Your take?

The Donald said that Rush Limbaugh said it was "one of the most effective press conferences I have ever seen"

CNN's Jake Tapper said it was "unhinged"

What a surprise! Opposite pole reactions. What did YOU think and why?

Posted - February 17, 2017

Responses

I only saw parts of it on the news last night, but it looked pretty unhinged to me.  Of course, that's because I'm not one of Trump's base.
      February 17, 2017 8:52 AM MST

Yep. It looked very unhinged to me too. Thank you for your reply Spunky and Happy Friday! :)
      February 17, 2017 10:05 AM MST

The stupid can be easily manipulated. This post was edited by Zack at February 17, 2017 10:05 AM MST
      February 17, 2017 8:53 AM MST

Apparently. :)
      February 17, 2017 8:57 AM MST

Dumb is really compliant and flexible Zack. That's what Unscrupulous Pols count on. Unfortunately it gets them elected! Go figger! Thank you for your reply! :)
      February 17, 2017 10:06 AM MST

It was a train wreck.
      February 17, 2017 9:28 AM MST

I thought so too. He lied so many times and was called on it. The coward said "I was given those numbers". What bullsh** he slings. He cain't hep it! That's his only talent.   Bullsh** slinger! Too bad it harms we the people. Thank you for your reply Lulu'sMom! SIGH. Have ya noticed? I'm sighing an awful lot these! You too?
      February 17, 2017 10:03 AM MST

Well we have to have something to do while we are waiting for the big storm to come in.
    Keep up the good work.
      February 17, 2017 10:25 AM MST

Are you in southern California sweetie? We are awaiting a "violent" storm, the worst in 5 years. That is how it was advertised yesterday. We get stiffed all the time. At first we heard it would hit Thursday night. Then Friday morning. Right now it is 9:10 am in Hemet, California and Jim is on the golf course in our retirement community. Maybe it will hit later or we will get stiffed AGAIN!  I dunno about "the good work". It is neverending, relentless, unremitting and exhausting. But I don't have to tell you that you. You are right there in the same trenches as I am. Thank you for your reply Lulu'sMom! :)
      February 17, 2017 10:40 AM MST

Yes, I live near San Pedro and I think the rain has hit Long Beach which is not that far from me.
    I can see the storm front moving in, and this is supposed to be the worst storm in 6 years.
    I am a little nervous about what it will do.
      February 17, 2017 10:49 AM MST

Cool honey! Old School used to live in San Pedro for awhile. Then he lived in Huntington Beach and then he moved to Honolulu! We were told in Hemet that we were going to have a violent storm..worst in 5 years and to expect 6-8 inches of rain. It gently rained some last night and is gently raining some right now. Did you get floods out your way? I think we got stiffed. Thank you for your reply Lulu'sMom! :) This post was edited by RosieG at February 18, 2017 8:10 AM MST
      February 18, 2017 3:33 AM MST

The rain pounded us from around 10AM till late last night and we are expecting more today.
    It's time to build the Ark LOL.
      February 18, 2017 8:12 AM MST