Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » This is not my question. Someone asked it on TV. "Why is Donald Trump such a sore winner?" Do you know?

This is not my question. Someone asked it on TV. "Why is Donald Trump such a sore winner?" Do you know?

Posted - February 17, 2017

Responses

I think it's because he knows that while he may have won the electoral college vote, he was almost 3 million votes short of the popular vote and that sticks in his craw.  It leaves him open to it being called an illegitimate win and he can't stand that.  On at least two occasions, once when he was with the Japanese Prime Minister and once when he was with the Canadian Prime Minister, he felt the need to remind everyone that he won by a vast margin in the electoral college.  That is not true. 
      February 17, 2017 8:50 AM MST

He got smacked down hard by a journalist at that news conference Spunky as you may recall if you saw it! Good and hard. He ended up babbling. SIGH. He is so tiresome, predictable, cranky,vindictive,obsessed.  A one-trick pony who has no interest in being anything else. Too bad for us. Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday! :)  All he does is lie and whine and attack and insult and lie. Oh. I said that before. It bears repeating! :(
      February 18, 2017 1:43 AM MST

I saw snippets of the conference on TV.  I couldn't bear to watch him for 80 solid minutes.  He barely completes a sentence.  He doesn't even have the attention span for his own thoughts.  He's boorish and his money doesn't buy him a second's worth of class.
      February 18, 2017 8:12 AM MST

• I don't believe Trump has won anything. It's true that he defeated Clinton to win the presidency but is ill-equipped for the job. He can bluster all he likes but it must be clear, even to himself, that he can't handle the job. Now he has to find a way to disengage without suffering too much trauma to his massive ego.

I know he put himself in this position but I truly do not envy him the emotional turmoil that must come with it. He's not a good winner because he's alone in deep water and can't swim.
      February 17, 2017 4:49 PM MST

He sure is taking a real long time to drown Didge.  He is tiresomely repetitive. He lies, whines, attacks,insults, demeans. Every time he opens his mouth he digs his hole deeper. What I can't understand are the worshippers who gladly stay in that hole with him. They are seriously in need of help to snap out of it. Thank you for your thoughtful reply and Happy Saturday! :) This post was edited by RosieG at February 18, 2017 2:58 AM MST
      February 18, 2017 1:47 AM MST