Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » Make America Great Again. I know how. Repeal and replace the election. Have different candidates run. What have we got to lose?

Make America Great Again. I know how. Repeal and replace the election. Have different candidates run. What have we got to lose?

Posted - February 17, 2017

Responses

• Make America Great Again. I know how! Make the west coast states their own sovereign nation. Then, send all Liberals and like minded individuals there so they can have a nation that is built soley on liberal policies. They can even have Hillary Clinton as their president! This way, like minded Liberals have a place to call home with the president they want and they can squander their resources away on useless gender studies and sensitivity training as well as sanctuary cities. They can also accept all refugees and illegal immigrants as well. I'm good with that. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at February 17, 2017 10:44 AM MST
      February 17, 2017 9:09 AM MST

• Yes brilliant. More scapegoating and alienating of our fellow Americans is how we make it great again.
    That's the problem here, we all hate each other and want to point fingers to cast all blame on the other.
      February 17, 2017 9:37 AM MST

• You do realize that the original question does the exact same thing right... I don't see you calling out the asker of the original question for alienating people. Or is it that you agree with the asker so you don't care if they do it?
      February 17, 2017 10:13 AM MST

• It's not entirely lost on me, but slamming a pol and slamming our countrymen is tad different.  Pols aren't gods.
      February 17, 2017 10:37 AM MST

i take it you are a Trump supporterworshippper then Corey? You appreciate all his lies and made up stuff? Did you see his yesterday Press Conference? Lies lies and more lies. That is okay with you? Hey you have a right to support whomever you want. If a liar is your cuppa tea far be it from me to disabuse you of that.  Go for it! Enjoy it! Luxuriate in it! Stick with it. Defend it. Excuse it! Rely on it! Whatever. Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday!
      February 17, 2017 10:49 AM MST

I'm not good with it. Replace Hillary with Elizabeth Warren and I'm there Corey. Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday to you! :)
      February 17, 2017 10:45 AM MST

lol
      February 22, 2017 3:55 PM MST