Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » Some wives hang on no matter how bad things get because the "perks" are great! What's great about The Donald's perks that folks hang on/in?

Some wives hang on no matter how bad things get because the "perks" are great! What's great about The Donald's perks that folks hang on/in?

Posted - February 17, 2017

Responses

No wacky liberal views. his views are better for us.
      February 17, 2017 12:24 PM MST

The Siren from Slobovia gets to live in a gold birdgage at the top of Trump Tower.  She travels, probaby has a closet bigger than my apartement and wants for nothing.  Too bad the downside is that she lives with Donald, but I get the impression he's not home a lot.
      February 17, 2017 1:17 PM MST

I've seen that place on TV a few years ago. I don't remember which show but it was The Donald showing off as is his wont. Garish to say the least. Overblown, over-the-top overwhelming in its opulence and splendor. I would have nightmares there. Not my cuppa tea! She lives in New York with her son Barron so he can continue attending school. I suppose they have conjugal visits when she is in D.C., he is in New York or they are both at Mar A Lago. Doesn't that give you the creeps Spunky? I wouldn't want to shake hands with the guy let alone anything else! Yuck! Thank you for your reply!
      February 18, 2017 3:07 AM MST

I agree, Rosie,  I couldn't live in a place that garish which is probably why she doesn't want to live in the White House - too plain for her taste.  I wouldn't touch him with a 10-foot pole.  Happy Saturday, Rosie. :)
      February 18, 2017 8:09 AM MST