Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » What do you do well? Why?

What do you do well? Why?

Posted - February 17, 2017

Responses

Plant 2 lips - I mean tulips. I'm a gardner and ever thing I plant grows well because I enjoy it and I have a green thumb. Cheers and happy weekend!
      February 17, 2017 11:15 AM MST

Oh lucky lucky lucky you m'dear! Both thumbs and all my fingers are brown I guess! I can't tell you how many plants I've been given in my life where people say "this is a hardy plant Rosie...you can't kill it" and they never survive. The plants..not the people!  I don't think I murder them on purpose. It just works out that way. Fortunately Jim has green thumbs and fingers so he is the gardener. I can pull weeds though. I'm very good at that. Anything else? It doesn't end so well garden--wise although many years ago I planted some veggies and they did well. Carrots, radishes, green onions, cucumbers and strawberries! It's house plants I kill, not foodI! Thank you for your reply Nanoose and Happy Saturday! :)
      February 18, 2017 2:50 AM MST

Irritate the left, why? because it's easy and they deserve it.
      February 17, 2017 11:58 AM MST

• Procrastinate.
      February 17, 2017 12:03 PM MST

I usually get things done ASAP Glis. They hound me if I don't. HOWEVER once in awhile I put something off and  because I did it didn't need doing. It took care of itself. Thank you for your reply. How do your procrastinations work out for you? Are you pretty lucky or not so much?
      February 18, 2017 2:55 AM MST

• It works out okay for the most part.  If it's something major I get on the ball quick.  I always worked better under pressure, so I just tend to do better when something has to be done as opposed to can be done.
    My most grievous procrastinations play out in the silly stupid stuff we are forced to do.  File taxes, renew ID's, cut grass. The stupid and unrewarding crap.
    If a pipe breaks or I made an obligation to someone though I'm on it.
      February 18, 2017 9:01 AM MST

If you are intelligently selective you can foresee what procrastinating will cost and decide accordingly. Thank you for your reply Glis and Happy Saturday! :)
      February 25, 2017 6:23 AM MST

• Cooking!
      February 17, 2017 1:14 PM MST

((hugs)) I LOVE to cook too Angela and I have more successes than failures which is fortunate! Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday m'dear! I LOVE grocery shopping as well! I think I inherited it from my Dad. He and my younger sister and I would go grocery shopping every Saturday. Mom would stay at home. It wasn't her favorite thing. You never know what you're going to find! It could be some brand new product that is remarkably delicious! :)
      February 18, 2017 2:58 AM MST

• Irritate people. Sometimes it's done intentionally. Sometimes it's done unintentionally.
      February 17, 2017 1:40 PM MST

Really? Huh.  You are joking are you not? Because a person who REALLY irritates people will never admit doing it because he/she thinks he/she is doing a public service that needs to be done! So now I'm left wondering which is it? Are you an unusually honest person or are you teasing me? Thank you for your reply JL and Happy Saturday!  :)
      February 18, 2017 2:47 AM MST