Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Military » What's the big deal with the Russian spy ship As long as they stay in international water, as they have a right to do.

What's the big deal with the Russian spy ship As long as they stay in international water, as they have a right to do.

We used to see them a lot when I was in the Navy. Also I am sure they know we have a submarine following them.

Posted - February 17, 2017

Responses

• I don't know why they make such a big deal out of them anymore. Been going on for many years and we know they're there and nowadays can monitor their transmissions. Like you said, it's International waters and they have the right. I'm sure there's a Virginia class close by.
      February 17, 2017 1:58 PM MST

• Well I could be wrong but it would surely warrant monitoring..what if their tech is way better than you think.. why are they there...etc etc.. just a note of caution really
      February 17, 2017 1:59 PM MST

Their tech is VERY good.
      February 17, 2017 2:03 PM MST

Per a pre-arrangement made with Putin, they were trying to make contact with Trump.  They just got caught out before they had a chance to move to the right spot & time.  

February 17, 2017 2:46 PM MST

• Lol... Perhaps another series of speeches to make to the press, hmmm?
      February 17, 2017 2:53 PM MST

• Everything is a big deal now. 
      February 17, 2017 5:02 PM MST

hahaha
    good one
      February 17, 2017 5:15 PM MST