Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » A Reckless, Dangerous, Incoherent, Emotionally Unstable Man. WHO?

A Reckless, Dangerous, Incoherent, Emotionally Unstable Man. WHO?

per Mike.

Trump is a big man, physically -- a hulking, imposing man, as the victims of his p***y groping can testify. But he's a petty, small human being -- a spoiled, rich, sniveling, whining brat of a man-child who throws a temper/tweet tantrum whenever he's even mildly criticized, let alone if someone actually says No to him.

Trump appears to be a puppet, with Steve Bannon, the neo-Nazi counselor-to-the-president, and Putin, the homicidal maniac in Moscow, alternating in the role of puppet master.

Trump's ignorance and arrogance, together with his immaturity and emotional instability come together in a reckless, dangerous man.

Posted - February 17, 2017

Responses

Yep
    but who is Mike?
      February 17, 2017 4:25 PM MST

“A genuine threat to American democracy…unmasked contempt for American institutions…untested, unprepared, unstable, and unfit” — Republican Michael Gerson, former George W. Bush speechwriter
      February 17, 2017 5:21 PM MST

"Mike" is the author of the quote. It was on another website and I thought it was highly accurate. 
      February 17, 2017 9:34 PM MST

• Is this a question? There is a blog section, perhaps your angry screed would be better suited for a blog. 
      February 17, 2017 8:21 PM MST

• Ahem, I won't be popular, (lol what else is new) for pointing this out.. but this is the statement section... so it doesn't need to be a question..
      February 18, 2017 3:34 PM MST

I'm not sure but I think this was moved from the question section to the statement section. Do they do that?

In any case - to Z - there IS a question. Who? is the question at the end. But it's true that was more of a screed than a real question. The thing is, I despise Trump like no one else ever. Even Hitler or Genghis Khan or somebody evokes a hatred in me, but it's intellectual. With Trump, however, it's a visceral thing - an honest-to-goodness, gut-wrenching, deep-in-the-pit-of-my-stomach revulsion to that disgusting fraud. To me, the wonder will forever be how ANYBODY that claims to be human can approve of the pig.  This post was edited by Louie at February 18, 2017 7:46 PM MST
      February 18, 2017 7:30 PM MST