Active Now

Danilo_G
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Some folks get off on hate. At Trump rallies the ones who shouted LOCK HER UP are good examples. Why do they think hate is so great?

Some folks get off on hate. At Trump rallies the ones who shouted LOCK HER UP are good examples. Why do they think hate is so great?

Posted - February 18, 2017

Responses

In confused: haven't you continually stated your hatred for Donald Trump?

:|
      February 18, 2017 10:05 AM MST

• To be fair Randy I don't believe Rosie has ever done that.. she has expressed disappointment, disillusionment and disgust for the things he has done, aka his behaviour...but not him.. I however, would have to admit I HAVE expressed hatred for him.. I despise him he is ugly inside and out and I hate everything about him, he is without class and manners
      February 18, 2017 10:20 AM MST

I suppose all of her name-calling throws me off. I should have seen it as love for him. 
    ~
      February 18, 2017 10:24 AM MST

• Truly Rosie rarely name calls.. I do.. .I accept that.. I've called him every name under the sun... I can only speak with passion and say how i feel lol I am a passionate person :P
      February 18, 2017 10:33 AM MST

I do not hate anything or anyone DdbTD. Never have, never will. I have never experienced that evil emotion. I also do not engage in revenge or retaliation. I also have never experienced the emotions of jealousy or envy. So I am free of all of that crap tha traps most people. It is easy for  folks who have NO CLUE who I am to paint a skewed picture of what they think I am based on whom THEY ARE. They have not paid  any attention to me. They just ASSUME what pleases them without any basis to it. I don't  care. I am not here for them. I am here for me and people like you so I'm happy every day in every way! :) ((hugs))
      February 18, 2017 10:39 AM MST

It must be wonderful to be so wonderful.
    _
      February 18, 2017 11:00 AM MST

• Oh it is, it is - being almost perfect is kinda hard but one does one's best :P
      February 18, 2017 11:56 AM MST