Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » What kinds of politically-related questions would be getting posted here had Donald Trump NOT won the presidential election?

What kinds of politically-related questions would be getting posted here had Donald Trump NOT won the presidential election?

Posted - February 18, 2017

Responses

I agree with you in the poor choice perspective. 

Some people assume that because I don't join in in the Trump-bashing and because I speak out against it that I must be a Trump supporter. Absolutely incorrect.  Like many voters, I saw evil in both Trump and Clinton, so I had to decide based on the lesser of two evils. I acknowledge that Trump has proven himself to be lousy so far, AND it is my opinion that H. Clinton would have been a worse choice had she prevailed, only under different extremes.
    ~
      February 19, 2017 1:04 PM MST

• Which is funny considering how awful and flawed these two are/were people wanted to make a big stink and take such issue with Gary Johnson not knowing about Alleppo as if that flaw even held a candle to  Trump or Hillary. It's not like anyone really knew about or thought about Alleppo until it was reported that Gary Johnson said he didn't know about it.  Look up the Google search analytics as proof.  The searches about Alleppo went from near nothing to sky high.
      February 20, 2017 10:24 AM MST