Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » That's gotta be WRONG. Is The Donald meeting folks in Florida to plan his 2020 campaign? OY VEY! Is he that clueless?

That's gotta be WRONG. Is The Donald meeting folks in Florida to plan his 2020 campaign? OY VEY! Is he that clueless?

Posted - February 18, 2017

Responses

It sore does not look like he has 20/20 vision there ;-))
      February 18, 2017 11:23 AM MST

TOUCHE! Excellent JakobA! Very clever! Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday! :)
      February 19, 2017 4:09 AM MST

Wow! Can you imagine how far ahead this Orangeman is thinking and planning?  He is quite the businessman.  I would imagine he will grab up a few nice golf courses while he is down there. His son will take care of the transactions, of course.
      February 18, 2017 12:16 PM MST

Of course. We all know that The Donald does everything by the book..."The Book of Donald"! Thank you for our reply bh and Happy Sunday! :)
      February 19, 2017 4:11 AM MST

• Yea sorry did you really think for one moment that he wasn't clueless? Delusional is another word
      February 18, 2017 1:54 PM MST

I honestly and truly  knew nothing about the guy other than that he was very full of himself and rich. That's it! That's all I knew. Then..well..then the floodgates opened and we got to see that what is there is hot air, lies and a loose-cannon needy vindictive person.  Geez  just what we needed, right? SIGH. Thank you for your reply DdbTD and Happy Sunday to thee! :)
      February 19, 2017 4:14 AM MST

No it's not wrong he is speaking now and campaigning for 2020.
    Hell he may not even be there for this 4 years.
    He is a bit on the delusional side.
      February 18, 2017 3:59 PM MST

"...a bit on the delusional side". You are being way too kind my friend. He is way lots more than "a bit". Sadly. What we have here is a guy who lies when he opens his mouth, is full of himself, needy, loose-cannony and vindictive. Isn't that loverly?  Thank you for your reply Lulu'sMom and Happy Sunday m'dear! :)
      February 19, 2017 4:16 AM MST

Oh and did you know that coal is clean and poop don't stink?
    Don't take my word for it, just ask the Donald.
      February 19, 2017 10:30 AM MST

The guy lies all the time and makes stuff up. I am no longer surprised/shocked that his worshippers believe every word. The fact that he is constantl contradicting himself doesn't bother them. I think they don't care. He is their 'saviour' no matter what else he is or isn't. They have committed to him and are devoted to him and he feeds off them and will suck the life right out of them. Walking Zombies. That's what they are in the process of becoming.  I suppose when you have no normal human "senses" you see coal as clean and poop as perfume.  Thank you for your reply Lulu'sMom! :)
      February 20, 2017 2:28 AM MST

Hi Rosie:

I know you don't like him, but that he was able to be elected indicates that he's anything but clueless.
      February 18, 2017 5:19 PM MST

Getting yourself elected and actually running are two different things.  When it comes to running the country, he's clueless.
      February 18, 2017 5:38 PM MST

In your opinion. Lots of folks disagree with you.
      February 18, 2017 8:21 PM MST

Yes, that is my opinion and you certainly are entitled to yours. 
      February 19, 2017 7:33 AM MST

Personally, I think he's a moron, but he does have a 44% approval rating on realclearpolitics.com.
      February 19, 2017 8:18 AM MST

Do you think a 44% approval rate for a president in office one month is something to write home about?
      February 19, 2017 1:52 PM MST

:):):) What was elected was an inexperienced/uneducated loose cannon who lies whenever he speaks. That's what the folks wanted and that's what they got.  :( Happy Sunday Spunky! :) :)
      February 19, 2017 4:08 AM MST

Different strokes sweetie! He was elected because the folks wanted someone who was INEXPERIENCED/UNEDUCATED (in politics)/UNDIPLOMATIC/UNMANNERLY/CONFIDENT BECAUSE HE IS FULL OF HIMSELF/ WEALTHY (so no one can buy him).They got that. They also got someone who lies whenever he opens his mouth, is very needy for approval/love/support, vindictive as he**, addicted to being in the spotlight 24/7,  "sleeps" with the enemy (Putin), trashed/dissed America when it was pointed out to him by Bill O'Reilly that Putin is a murderer, is trying to destroy the free press, is surrounded by racists (Steven Bannon being the primary director of it), appoints people whose job it is to destroy the agency/department they head,has no regard for diplomacy/precedent/good manners/The Constitution/ and is addicted to TWITTER BASHING anyone/anything that he feels isn't sucking up to him sufficiently. He tells baldfaced lies repeatedly which is quite stupid considering proof is always there to reveal what a liar he is. He doesn't care. He lives in Trumpworld and that is a universe entire of itself. It doesn't bother you apparently StuB. Or millions of others who think as you do. Not everyone sees what you see. We see what I outlined above. If you do see it then you don't care. It doesn't matter to you. If you don't see it then you don't see it. Our brains/minds are meant to think things out. We believe what makes sense to us. What makes sense to me doesn't make sense to thee. So shoot me. Or allow me the same right to see  Donald J. Trump that you have. In the end it makes no difference what I think or what you think. This saga will play out as it does irrespective of observers and opinions.  Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday to thee !. This post was edited by RosieG at February 19, 2017 11:24 AM MST
      February 19, 2017 4:36 AM MST

Hi Rosie:

Personally, I think he's a moron, but he does have a 44% approval rating on realclearpolitics.com.
      February 19, 2017 6:53 AM MST

• Either that or folks even more clueless than him elected him... he still didn't receive the *most* votes tho.. so we have to assume that *most* of the American populace are not clueless.. The events subsequent to his election would suggest strongly of a large dollop of cluelessness would they not? Choosing inexperienced, friends and family for his cabinet, firing people and having them quit left right and centre.... and that press conference... hardly the actions of a sane reasoning man... clueless was kinda the word I had in mind....
      February 19, 2017 4:40 AM MST

Never to early to start planning. As I hear it he has already copyrighted his slogan for 2020 as well. Even filed his paperwork for re-election on inauguration day. He plans on doing well.
      February 18, 2017 5:30 PM MST

Thank you for your reply m2c and Happy Sunday to thee.
      February 19, 2017 4:40 AM MST

• Yes but there is a huge mismatch between what he, and his dogged followers believe and reality..  the fact he feels this way, despite all the chaos and problems, does kinda suggest an unhingedness that beggars belief
      February 19, 2017 4:42 AM MST

He has done more in less than one month then most do there whole term...Now just have to wait for Congress to do their job. 
      February 19, 2017 5:40 AM MST