Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Do you think Trump would be interested in buying the Nanoose hill giant gnome for extra security along the wall?

Do you think Trump would be interested in buying the Nanoose hill giant gnome for extra security along the wall?

It's kind of scary looking so it might help stop people from sneaking in - the only problem I can see is that the gnome has some real big hands so Trump might get jealous. I included a link to a photo and info. Cheers and happy weekend! 

http://globalnews.ca/news/309666/worlds-largest-gnome-graces-a-vancouver-island-service-station/

Posted - February 18, 2017

Responses

I know that as a Mexican American born and raised in California I will be terrified!! :)
      February 18, 2017 12:21 PM MST

• LOL oh nooooo he wouldn't tolerate anything with big hands... he'd have it arrested and placed somewhere where no one can see it and where no one can compare hand sizes
      February 18, 2017 1:52 PM MST

It's in the Guineas World record book so people would still be  able to see  that a gnome has bigger hands then him. Cheers and happy weekend!
      February 18, 2017 4:11 PM MST

maybe, i have no idea
      February 18, 2017 8:49 PM MST