Active Now

Malizz
Spunky
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Can America survive 4 years based upon what we have seen the first 4 weeks? How?

Can America survive 4 years based upon what we have seen the first 4 weeks? How?

Posted - February 19, 2017

Responses

Sure. We certainly survived the last 8 years, did we not?
    ~
      February 19, 2017 6:34 AM MST

To grow a beautiful flower, you must get your hands dirty first, apply smelly fertilizer, slop water on yourself, and wait for a while. You can sit there and watch, but nothing happens. Then you get bored with that and go back in the house. After a certain period of time, a bud appears. Then a flower. Then a LOT of flowers. Trump's methods will produce many flowers because he knows how to make a BILLION dollars. 
      February 19, 2017 8:48 AM MST

I wonder if 'money is the root of all evil' in some remote way connects to Trump...?
      February 19, 2017 8:57 AM MST

MANY people get that quote wrong by omitting three very important words from its beginning:

"The love of . . . "

~
      February 19, 2017 1:47 PM MST

Punctuation and getting quotes wrong is my two biggest flaws.
      February 19, 2017 1:52 PM MST

How much is Stinkweed worth bh? That's the only "flower" I see with respect to  The Donald. I do like your analogy though. I cannot argue with it in theory. In practice? That is a horse of a different so to speak. Some folks have a green thumb. Others brown. I am NOT impressed with people because of how much money they make. I'm just not. I'm far more impressed with honesty and modesty and kindness. i see none of that in him. You and others do apparently. Well different strokes! Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday m'dear! :)
      February 20, 2017 1:51 AM MST

• We have survived much worse. 
      February 19, 2017 9:01 AM MST

Thank you for your reply Karen and Happy Monday. Well at this point we have no idea how much worse it will get. Sadly. Some of us see only disaster ahead. Others see glory. It is what it is.  :(
      February 20, 2017 1:52 AM MST

• That's true. A lot of people didn't know how we would survive Bush, but we did. 
      February 20, 2017 3:15 AM MST