Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » While the American head of state is wealthy enough that he can't be bought he can GIVE himself to whomever he wants. Putin f'r instance?

While the American head of state is wealthy enough that he can't be bought he can GIVE himself to whomever he wants. Putin f'r instance?

Posted - February 19, 2017

Responses

He HAS promised to give his attention to the needs of the American people, rather than those knocking on our border doors.
      February 19, 2017 8:38 AM MST

Talk is cheap my friend. He also said Mexico would pay for the wall but who is gonna pay for it to the tune of $22billion? Thee and me! Thank you for your reply bh! :)
      February 19, 2017 9:19 AM MST

Hello Rosie:

Yeah, he doesn't NEED to put himself up for sale..  But, that doesn't mean he won't.  He's still a piker in the big boys club..  His buddy, Putin, is 85 times richer than Trump..

excon

February 19, 2017 8:46 AM MST

I think Trump is following the Putin Playbook and is gonna get there by hook or by crook!. Unless we cut him off at the knees and toss him in the junk pile. To that end I look forward! Thank you for your reply  excon and Happy Sunday! :)
      February 19, 2017 9:23 AM MST