Active Now

Danilo_G
Shuhak
Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The Donald's Enemies' List is very long. All the journalists worlwide save for those who LOVE him! Others too like me/you? Wanna be on it?

The Donald's Enemies' List is very long. All the journalists worlwide save for those who LOVE him! Others too like me/you? Wanna be on it?

Wouldja be proud to be on it or afraid? Why?

Posted - February 19, 2017

Responses

Sorry no trips to the swamp for me. 
      February 19, 2017 8:26 AM MST

Apologies Sunshine. I don't understand your reply. The Donald vowed to "drain the swamp" and all he did was replace those who were there with more of the same. I don't get the reference. Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday! :)
      February 20, 2017 2:40 AM MST

Hello Rosie:

What makes you think we're not??

excon

February 19, 2017 8:41 AM MST

Good question sweetie.  Being as needy and paranoid as he is I'm sure he has enough spies everywhere who would put us up for inclusion as enemies of the state. He doesn't need to read or hear what we say. Second-hand information is his cuppa tea and he rolls with it. It is his lifeblood since he NEVER reads anything, lives life TWITTER BASHING while he is watching cable news shows! What an intellect! Staggering ain't it? How long is the list thus far do you s'pose and where are we, thee and me, on  it? It's be fun to get a copy of it wouldn't it excon? How do we go about doing that?  Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday! :)
      February 20, 2017 2:39 AM MST