Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The Donald insults our intelligence. He brainwashed enough to get him elected but he can't fool the rest of us. What makes him think he can?

The Donald insults our intelligence. He brainwashed enough to get him elected but he can't fool the rest of us. What makes him think he can?

Posted - February 19, 2017

Responses

He is just trying to simplify his communications since the media doesn't get it right.
      February 19, 2017 10:05 AM MST

Get WHAT right bh? The Donald lies ALL THE TIME, makes stuff up. The media calls him on it and reports what he actually says and does. Since he is so erratic and loose cannony and a yoooge LIAR it makes him look like the doofus he is. Why try to blame the media on that? How is it their fault that the people elected a pathological liar? Just my opinion. You may see a good guy there and a truthteller and an honorable man. I see the exact opposite. Thus shall it continue to be. I see what I see and you see what you see. SIGH Thank you for your reply! :)
      February 20, 2017 2:09 AM MST

It's not just tRump the media miscommunicates------ everyone in politics is getting abused. 
      February 20, 2017 2:08 PM MST

I don't hold the Donald responsible for his election.  People voted him in.  In all fairness, I think the DNC should have backed up a candidate like Bernie Sanders who didn't have the baggage that Hillary had.  I know many people voted for Trump because they couldn't vote for her. 
      February 19, 2017 10:16 AM MST

• Yep. Although more people did vote for Hillary in the long run, she lost the states that might've gone either way. Sanders appealed to the working class white people that Hillary lost. It's something to think about, at least from the DNC's point of view. They rigged it in favor of Hillary and it bit them in the ass. Hope they learned a lesson. 
      February 19, 2017 10:17 AM MST

Exactly right Nevan.  She did win the popular vote and no one can take that from her.  I wish Sanders had been the one going against Trump.  He would have "shook up" Washington too, but had the wisdom and the personal discipline to work with the people he had to work with.  Sanders is a good man imho and I am sad that he is not in charge right now.
      February 19, 2017 10:21 AM MST

Sanders never would have been elected. People in the southern and midwestern states that went to Trump would never vote for a New York Jew - take that to the bank. The only Democrat who might have beaten Trump was Joe Biden.
      February 19, 2017 10:28 AM MST

• I would've voted for Biden! But the Democratic party seemed to have this idea of "Hillary is going to win, so let's not even bother with anyone else". Overconfidence is a *****. This post was edited by my2cents at February 20, 2017 4:46 AM MST
      February 19, 2017 10:30 AM MST

I would have voted for him too if he ran.  I really thought highly of him.
      February 19, 2017 11:04 AM MST

This is probably true Stu.  You get no argument from me.
      February 19, 2017 11:05 AM MST

I think Sanders is a good man but he is so far left of center that a lot of folks couldn't bring themselves to support him, which is why Clinton won the nomination.  
      February 19, 2017 10:30 AM MST

I think she also had a lot of pull with the DNC and the money to back her up.  
      February 19, 2017 11:02 AM MST

Absolutely!  The hatred for Hillary runs very deep.

This post was edited by Harry at February 19, 2017 11:27 AM MST
      February 19, 2017 10:27 AM MST

I personally was shocked by it, but yes, she was even hated by voters that normally would have given the Democrats the vote.
      February 19, 2017 11:03 AM MST

Thank you for your reply Pea Pod and Happy Monday. I blame everyone who voted for him and always will.  I shall never forgive them for what they have to MY country. Different strokes. I would have preferred someone other than Hillary. HOWEVER if Russia and James Comey hadn't acted as they did Hillary might be president. Was she my favorite? No. But The Donald is by far the most dictatory obsessedly whining vindictive pathological liar I have ever seen in politics. The people who voted for him KNEW that and didn't give a rat's a**. Did Hillary lie? What politician doesn't. It is the nature of The Donald's associations, his choices, his vindictive and whiny nature, his erratic behavior, his pathological mental state that I could not vote for. All of that was OBVIOUS early on. He has eviscerated zillions of people and defended a murderous dictator like Vladmir Putin 24/7! I don't think that is amusing. I think that is treasonous. They got the doofus they wanted and we are stuck with him. How much irreparable damage he does is unknown at this time. We are in for some very bad times. Would Hillary positively have done a better job? We shall never the know the answer to that question unfortunately.  Woe is us. Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday to thee!  :) This post was edited by RosieG at February 20, 2017 1:55 PM MST
      February 20, 2017 2:16 AM MST

I feel you Rosie.  I really do dislike the man myself and everything in his mannerism is not what I was taught when it came to having manners and some manners.  
      February 20, 2017 1:57 PM MST

The United States has been brainwashed to begin with.
      February 20, 2017 3:13 AM MST

You have to have a brain before it can be washed.
    And after hearing some of his supporters speak about him, the word that comes to mind is braindead.
    Some just voted for him because they believed they were voting for the lesser of two evils and deal with it just like the rest of us. This post was edited by Lulu'sMom at February 20, 2017 5:31 PM MST
      February 20, 2017 11:01 AM MST

I certainly would never lump all his supporters into one group.  But there are ones that seem to have voted for him for all the wrong reasons.   I lose a little faith in humanity when I watch some of them attack on a very personal level and make great assumptions about those that don't support him.

Of course I know this goes on both sides, but can only really comment on what I feel being on the side that does criticize the man.

This post was edited by PeaPod is just popping by at February 20, 2017 2:06 PM MST
      February 20, 2017 2:00 PM MST