Discussion » Statements » My posts are meant to be silly..

My posts are meant to be silly..

I want to brighten up your day, you don't have to take my questions seriously. A chuckle would be fine too.

Posted - February 19, 2017

Responses

Nothing wrong with that....

But personally, while seeming contradictions can in fact be funny (you question about building). I don't like to let error be mistaken for truth....

Recently, on a large scale, we saw how "error mistaken for truth" can result in a President Trump. This post was edited by tom jackson at February 19, 2017 11:25 AM MST
      February 19, 2017 11:24 AM MST

• Alrighty do you.
      February 19, 2017 11:27 AM MST

It seems that I'm the only one that got the joke.
      February 19, 2017 11:32 AM MST

• I appreciate you. Others have a problem with humor I think. Rough crowd maybe?
      February 19, 2017 11:35 AM MST

Try not to worry about it too much.
      February 19, 2017 11:37 AM MST

• Thank you. 
      February 19, 2017 11:39 AM MST

Yeah, he'll be fine, but I will skip his questions from now on...

If I want comedy and silliness I have HBO specials to choose from.
      February 19, 2017 11:40 AM MST

• Hi sir, you seem to assume a lot of things. I'm a woman. You do you, maybe you can even block or report me if you feel "triggered" by my silly posts. Good day.
      February 19, 2017 11:42 AM MST

I guess you didn't study English grammar---when gender is unknown, the use of the male personal pronoun "he" is the proper choice....I was uninterested in examining your avatar; but even having just done so the fact that it is female in appearance is not a probative indication of actual gender...(After all, this is the internet and most remain anonymous.)...

You hardly rise to the level of needing to be blocked---you are hardly dangerous to educated people....  And why would I report you?...for being silly?...or attempting to be humorous?...Nothing of what I said about you or to you is intended to be personal....You are simply part of a group of people who think that whatever they say---as long as it is intended to humorous or silly---can possibly have a bad effect when said...

Someday you perhaps will understand what I have said to and about you....

Until then---Good life.

February 19, 2017 12:11 PM MST

• Hmm. I really thought this conversation was over, I very nicely said my goodbyes, and apologized but you still seemed to feel very strongly about this. Now that you know I am a woman, please you the proper pronouns. Everyone has the right to say what they want, but this has become a little too much. Thank you, we are done here. Good bye.
      February 19, 2017 12:17 PM MST