Active Now

my2cents
Danilo_G
Element 99
Malizz
Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Travel » If you could fly in any air ship would you and what would it be?

If you could fly in any air ship would you and what would it be?

Posted - February 19, 2017

Responses

I would.
    And my choice would be a zeppelin (or blimp) or whatever they'rte called.
    :)
      February 19, 2017 1:00 PM MST

Sure thing, WingedWonder!
    If I ever come across a blimp/zeppelin, that is.
      February 19, 2017 1:29 PM MST

Yes!
    And if in my search for a zeppelin I come across some of those NakedKombat men (yeah, I saw that thread), the zeppelin is then off --  and we fly those guys.

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at February 19, 2017 1:39 PM MST
      February 19, 2017 1:38 PM MST

I don't mean to sound ungrateful to Lucia (because I did like what I saw) but I'm a horn dog and I didn't watch a long time or anything - - but if all the guys do is wrestle around on that site without getting down to real business . . .  well, I'll then go check out Chaturbate. (That one I knew about already and I smiled when I saw you mention it in another place around the site somewhere.)

February 19, 2017 7:26 PM MST

• The cash register sound gets annoying though.
      February 19, 2017 7:43 PM MST

I have been in a balloon I would do it again and I will in a few mouths time
      February 19, 2017 1:55 PM MST

• You might find it disappointing, WW. I took Mrs Didge up for her 60th birthday. It was about as exciting as riding in the top deck of a bus. It was silent except for the barking of every dog we flew over because the sound of the burner drove them nuts. But the view was good. Worth doing once.
      February 19, 2017 3:50 PM MST

• Can I take my son's hang glider? Here's a picture of him being lifted under a hot air balloon. It was the first time in Oz that hang gliders had launched that way. (The manager of their motel insisted that they pay in advance; she didn't think they were coming back.)

February 19, 2017 3:54 PM MST

• "I'd like to fly a high performance glider cross country (it's an endurance event).

February 19, 2017 7:40 PM MST