Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Politics » What are the odds Trump will get impeached?

What are the odds Trump will get impeached?

Posted - February 19, 2017

Responses

Odds? There are possibilities -maybe he's 'smart' enough to keep himself a step or two above impeachment. 

https://www.inverse.com/article/24886-reasons-trump-could-be-impeached 
      February 19, 2017 1:48 PM MST

Wishful thinking that a Republican congress would impeach him. He'd have to do something to deserve it first, and it's a difficult process that failed with Andrew Johnson and Bill Clinton.
      February 19, 2017 4:11 PM MST

• Give it enough time and envelope pushing ...
      February 19, 2017 4:44 PM MST

i have no idea, only time will tell
      February 19, 2017 4:59 PM MST

Personally I believe if he continues the road he has taken, coupled with his lack of political experience, both sides of Congress will see to it that he is out before his first 2 years are completed, perhaps sooner if he really messes up.
      February 20, 2017 3:38 AM MST

I hope, for the sake of all you guys in the USA, he does not complete his term, but so far, he has been one lucky bastard.
      February 20, 2017 5:33 AM MST

With Trump at least there is hope with Hillary there was less than nothing.  She was in it for the money and power not for any great love of America.  She proved that with her pay for play run.  If you look at the condition of our government, only someone like Trump (a real rough around the edges scrapper) would have the guts to go against the stream and try to bring a change. I just hope he is successful. 
      February 20, 2017 5:41 AM MST