Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Do you think Hillary Clinton has sunk into a deep, deep depression -- or is she getting on with her life?

Do you think Hillary Clinton has sunk into a deep, deep depression -- or is she getting on with her life?

Posted - February 19, 2017

Responses

Methink she is getting along better than her supporters. Many of them need therapy.
      February 19, 2017 1:42 PM MST

I really don't care about her or anything that she does.
      February 19, 2017 1:43 PM MST

I hope she is doing alright and that she decides that being a politician is no fun and just retires to enjoy her private life so we don't have to see or hear her again.
      February 19, 2017 2:17 PM MST

Who really cares?
    time for her to retire and enjoy those babies. We don't need her.
      February 19, 2017 3:22 PM MST

• Dear Flipper,

I am going to bring up the possibility that the two may not be incompatible...that is, deep depression and getting on with one's life...I don't even see how life can be meaningful if you do not acknowledge its horrific side, and face the discouragement therefrom...

So I hope it is not true that the DNC sabotaged the Bernie Sanders campaign, for instance, but if it is true then I hope Hilary Clinton takes a long honest look, and finds something better within herself...and I don't see how you can do that without some discouragement/depression.

And I also wish her well.
      February 19, 2017 3:30 PM MST

• If that's true about the DNC it shows a serious lack of judgment on their part. Hillary was the best friend Trump had (as he was her best friend). I wouldn't have thought either could win against a more suitable candidate.
      February 19, 2017 3:39 PM MST

• Lots of posthumous (so to speak) grief about that among the Democrats, Dozy...maybe the stories did not filter to Oz?

In 20/20 retrospect, there is a great deal of speculation that Sanders would have won against Trump. 
      February 19, 2017 3:59 PM MST

• Of course! Clinton was too vulnerable. (I've got a dog that could have beaten Trump. She just pricked up her ears and said, Woof! which is Zoe-speak for, "Hi Virginia."
      February 19, 2017 4:12 PM MST

• I just went back to my collection of Dozy photos, and looked again at Zoë...from October 2, last...then compared that to Zoë's age-six-months photo with Lynne...just beautiful.
      February 19, 2017 4:23 PM MST

• She turned 17 on Inauguration Day. She's giving every sign of sticking around for her next birthday. And, yeah, she was a pretty puppy. She's a nice dog.
      February 19, 2017 4:27 PM MST

• Don't worry about Mrs Clinton, she'll be fine. After all, she's been there before. Barack Obama kicked her butt back in 2008. 
      February 19, 2017 3:40 PM MST

shes probably getting on with her life, since she knew that might happen
      February 19, 2017 4:57 PM MST

• She's a strong woman. She proved that during her husband's Presidency.
      February 20, 2017 10:48 AM MST

I always saw her as one who harbors resentment, but not one to wallow in depression.
      February 20, 2017 10:55 AM MST