Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Running for prez is not the same thing as being prez. A Trump aide says Trump has "cabin fever". See below for why. Do you pity him?

Running for prez is not the same thing as being prez. A Trump aide says Trump has "cabin fever". See below for why. Do you pity him?

The Donald is frustrated and gets headaches because he can't go out to dine at restaurants in New York City nightly as he likes to do. I guess no one told him that his life would change. I guess he couldn't figure that out ahead of the reality. I guess that's another weakness/defect/problem. I have a solution for him. RESIGN and then go back to your nightly nights out dining in New York City. No cabin fever, no headaches, no frustration!

Posted - February 20, 2017

Responses

I will never pity the wealthy and their first world problems.
      February 20, 2017 6:56 AM MST

I truly believe that when the election results came out, A) Donald Trump was just as surprised as I was and as many people were that he prevailed, and B) Donald Trump immediately regretted the win, and C) his ego wouldn't let him admit it. 
    __
      February 20, 2017 7:01 AM MST

When he made his speech after the election, I immediately thought that he was as shocked he won as the rest of us.
      February 20, 2017 7:13 AM MST

Lol!

"Somebody pinch me."
    ~
      February 20, 2017 7:23 AM MST

Ha ha!  Yep, that's what he looked like.  
      February 20, 2017 7:29 AM MST

He took on a load and responsibility he had no idea exists.
      February 20, 2017 10:49 PM MST

Actually ... he CAN go out, anytime he wants, anywhere he wants.
    All he has to do is tell his security detail he's going - and if they don't like it, he can replace them.
    In fact, there is nothing that says a President has to have a security detail.
    I would LOVE a President to fire the security detail, and just carry his own weapon.  LOL
      February 23, 2017 1:50 PM MST