Active Now

Malizz
Randy D
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » answerMug » Why don't photos load?

Why don't photos load?

It just doesn't work! 

Posted - February 20, 2017

Responses

• Never had a problem posting images.
      February 20, 2017 5:42 PM MST

Test.  Must be something on your end, Marge.

This post was edited by Beans/SilentGeneration at February 20, 2017 9:00 PM MST
      February 20, 2017 8:52 PM MST

Every program you use has a tools menu. If you use tools a lot it will be a toolbar across the top of the screen. If you rarely use tools it might be hidden. In Windows you can click "Start" and select "Control Panel" and that gives you a menu of menus to control everything the computer does. You can right click anything and most of the time get a menu for that specific item. For example if you right click the desktop you have the option to rotate the monitor image in some graphic cards. That allows you to have an image that is high instead of wide, by turning your monitor. You don't need to memorize all these things, just be aware that they are in there. Then you can claim to know how to operate a computer at the beginner level.

When you ask any question, you need to mention what operating system you have, what browser you are using, what you were trying to do, and what the computer did instead.
      February 20, 2017 10:02 PM MST

• Are you asking about loading on answerMug? There are two icons you can click to load pics.

The first one is used ONLY for loading the URL of the photographs. Occasionally it hiccups but if your URL ends in .jpg .gif or .png you'll have no problems. 

The second one looks like the first but has "Upload" alongside it. Use that to upload images from your computer.

If you're using a mobile device there may be problems associated with your software. I don't know. I haven't tried with my smartphone.
      February 21, 2017 12:59 AM MST