Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Random Knowledge » Does every clown have at least one shot?

Does every clown have at least one shot?

?

Posted - February 21, 2017

Responses

Hi CosmicWunderkind~ I'm not sure I understand the depth of your question.  One shot of what?  Whiskey? A fake bullet while doing his act?  A shot at the camera?  A shot in the camera?  A shot out of a cannon?  A shot at being a star? If you share what type of shot you are referring to, I would be more than happy to give you an educated guess.... 
      February 21, 2017 5:13 PM MST

• Retardaytion .
      February 21, 2017 9:32 PM MST

one shot of what?
      February 22, 2017 2:53 PM MST

Hi CosmicWunderkind~ I'm still not sure I'm grasping the concept here.  If retardaytion is the same as retardation, it doesn't have anything I know of that has to do with a clown.  Retardation is the slowing down the development of something.  Clowns don't normally deal with space and time in any other fashion than most other people. Slowing down the circus isn't something they do either.   They contribute to the circus.  
    Clowns have a bad rap at times.  They scare some people.  Other times clowns have a great reputation and make people smile because they do funny things.  
    I don't think a good majority of them are mentally challenged. 
    As a whole, I think they have a hard job to do and hope they are happy in the work they have chosen.
      February 22, 2017 3:26 PM MST