Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » You see teenagers running toward the border. Would you shoot them dead to prevent them from crossing over? Why?

You see teenagers running toward the border. Would you shoot them dead to prevent them from crossing over? Why?

Posted - February 21, 2017

Responses

From the south? or from the North? It makes a difference you know ;-))
      February 21, 2017 8:42 AM MST

Are they running to get in or out of the USA? We are having a real problem with asylum seekers from the USA here in Canada.
      February 21, 2017 9:38 AM MST

IN. Border patrol does it I think to keep them OUT of the US ofA. So my Canadian pal is your country a good place for American refugees to relocate or have you had just about enough of the UGLY AMERICAN?   Please answer honestly. I'm a tough old bird. My feelings won't be hurt. I can take it! Tell it to me straight. Are Americans welcome in your country or would you far rather they find somewhere else to land...anywhere else? Thank you for your reply Maurice and Happy Wednesday! :)
      February 22, 2017 4:31 AM MST

Americans are always welcome here Rosie.  Just remember to bring your money.. (every US $ is worth about $1.30 Canadian)  And don't bring your guns, as, even though you are an American, and can carry handguns at home, you can't here. Oh yeah, if you have a criminal record, even a DUI, you best check with the consulate prior to coming, as you will probably not be allowed in without special permission. 
      February 22, 2017 1:10 PM MST

check this site out for a true story
    http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/have-you-been-to-the-stampede-yet

The stampede is the local rodeo.
    This post was edited by Maurice214 at February 22, 2017 1:15 PM MST
      February 22, 2017 1:13 PM MST

no, that would be cruel to do that
      February 22, 2017 2:39 PM MST