Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Randy D
Zack
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Religion and Spirituality » At least 11 Jewish Centers have gotten bomb threats. There's an uptick in cemetary desecration and online attacks. Does anyone know why?

At least 11 Jewish Centers have gotten bomb threats. There's an uptick in cemetary desecration and online attacks. Does anyone know why?

Posted - February 21, 2017

Responses

Invisible forces at work rosie. (Ephesians 6:12)
      February 21, 2017 10:08 PM MST

Thank you for your reply Autumn. Why pick on Jewish people then? Why now? Of course Muslims are the scapegoats du jour so we expect them to be targeted and harrassed and harmed. Sadly. But haven't the Jewish folks already had more than there share of hate and tragedy? SIGH. :(
      February 22, 2017 3:17 AM MST

Rosie, i guess I should have specified, these are evil, malignant, sinister, criminal, and highly organized, as well as very powerful invisible forces that were confined to earth's premises. No longer being able to lash out and attack those residing in the heavens, they,  (satan and his demons)have turned their attention to those inhabiting earth. (Revelation 12:7-12) they don'the care about age, gender, race, social position, their aim is to misguide entire mankind. This post was edited by Autumnleaves at February 23, 2017 11:10 AM MST
      February 23, 2017 11:09 AM MST

not sure why since i didnt know they were getting them
      February 22, 2017 2:37 PM MST