Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Protesters were chanting "Hands too small to build a wall". When did The Donald ever say he'd build the wall by hand? Doesn't he just ORDER?

Protesters were chanting "Hands too small to build a wall". When did The Donald ever say he'd build the wall by hand? Doesn't he just ORDER?

Posted - February 21, 2017

Responses

• I'm still curious as to who will be doing the actual work. 
      February 21, 2017 9:50 AM MST

I think it will start being built on the first day of never and be completed sometime after that! Soonish! Thank you for your reply JB and Happy Tuesday to thee! :)
      February 21, 2017 10:47 AM MST

Well, Trump is a business man, and knows buy cheap and use cheap labour, so I figure he will buy adobe bricks from Mexico and hire Mexican labour to build it. Just follow the money LOL
      February 21, 2017 1:16 PM MST

Well at least it rhymes - it's pretty catchy too. Today I'm working on repairing the deer fence around my garden and I'm sure that chat will be going threw my head. Cheers!
      February 21, 2017 10:38 AM MST

Use whatever you need to use to energize you Nanoose! Deer fence? How is that different from a fence fence? Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday! :)
      February 21, 2017 10:48 AM MST

A deer fence is different from a fence fence because at the top of every 10 foot post you have to attach a shinny multi color pin wheel to spook the deer. Actually there's no difference but I wouldn't have a fence around my garden if there were no deer in the area so I just call it a deer fence. Cheers!
      February 21, 2017 11:11 AM MST

I LOVE Shiny and Sparkly Nanoose! I'd love a fence like that! I would. I mean when the sun is shining and breezes wafted through think how beautiful that would be to see!. Thank you for the  explanation. I appreciate! :)
      February 22, 2017 4:15 AM MST

• It's called a joke 
      February 21, 2017 10:43 AM MST

How funny do you think The Donald will think it is DWF? You know how sensitive he is. Small hands, small whatever other body part(s). He will be traumatized by that and will hafta get back at the instigator and will TWITTER BASH endlessly because you see he cannot be criticized without doubling down twice as hard. Relegate it to a joke if you must but The Donald will be obsessed by it and fret over it and keep looking at those small hands. Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday!  :)
      February 21, 2017 10:52 AM MST

• What nobody seems to mention is that Mexico built a wall to keep Guetamala (sp) out.
      February 21, 2017 10:53 PM MST

Really? I did not know that. How large was it, how much did it cost and when did that happen? Oh. It's OK. I can Google it  Yogafan. So Mexico did to Guatamalans what the US wants to do to Mexicans? I wonder if that is what casting thy bread upon the water means? What you do to others will come back to you?. Eventually? Thank you for your reply! :) Did Guatamala pay for the wall or did Mexico?
      February 22, 2017 4:18 AM MST

• I don't know how big the wall is and I doubt that Guatamala paid for it but the fact that Mexico has taken steps to stop people entering their country whom they decide they don't want makes their outrage rather muted.
      February 24, 2017 2:52 PM MST

I don 't know how REAL this is but some pol was quoted as saying he had no intention of paying for that wall. I don't recall his name but apparently he heads the committee that decides what to fund and what to ignore. I'm pretty sure if that pans out and is true he'll be in deep trouble with The Donald.  I also read that more folks are returning to Mexico than entering the US. With The Donald at the helm of the Ship of State who would want to come here if there were any other choice? Thank you for your reply! :)
      February 25, 2017 3:03 AM MST

sounds like it
      February 22, 2017 1:54 PM MST